Us Open Series - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 14th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #61
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Re: Us Open Series

Stade 2 is over. Marion left "Mont Ventoux" by helicopter. Probably time to practice now for US Open series.

Here with soccer journalist Fabien Lévêque :

Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #62
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
Probably time to practice now for US Open series.

Yes. for sure !
Marion needs points to consolidate her place in masters.

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 10:18 AM   #63
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
After Pova's withdrawal, Marion should be seed 2 in Stanford. It means R1 vs bye and R2 not before wednesday. As media blitz ended last sunday, she has 10 days to prepare R2. That's why i don't expect Marion to withdraw. And, moreover, Stanford courts suit to her game.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #64
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of

Quote:
After Pova's withdrawal, Marion should be seed 2 in Stanford. It means R1 vs bye and R2 not before wednesday. As media blitz ended last sunday, she has 10 days to prepare R2. That's why i don't expect Marion to withdraw. And, moreover, Stanford courts suit to her game.

I hope so.

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #65
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviathane View Post
I hope so.
1st practice today since the big win. She was so happy to come back on court : https://twitter.com/bartoli_marion/s...72042983944192

1er entrainement aujourd'hui depuis ce fameux samedi 6 juillet !!tellement contente de retrouver le terrain#missitalot
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #66
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

See if she can get her winning streak into double figures If she wins her first 2 matches she'll be on 10
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 08:45 AM   #67
country flag Lighter

Marion and Jo Tsonga will play Hopman cup. Confirmation by Marion on twitter.

Old Jul 17th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #68
country flag Bosco123

Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Marion and Jo Tsonga will play Hopman cup. Confirmation by Marion on twitter.

I'm actually a little bit worried about injury after walking for so much time with those high heels. , I also think that Marion ,maybe, will do good for her self if she plays less tournaments before the US open, I mean, look what happened in Wimbledon 2011, got to quarters of RG, won Eastborn and came totally spent losing to Lisicki in Quarter final, and on the other hand play much less before Wimbledon 2013 , and came refresh and hungry to Wimbi and won it. So i really don't know if "vulturing" too many tournaments before us open will benefit her, for me, I would rather have another Slam Semi instead of another win in tear 2 Stanford , but this is just me.
Bosco123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #69
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco123 View Post
I'm actually a little bit worried about injury after walking for so much time with those high heels. , I also think that Marion ,maybe, will do good for her self if she plays less tournaments before the US open, I mean, look what happened in Wimbledon 2011, got to quarters of RG, won Eastborn and came totally spent losing to Lisicki in Quarter final, and on the other hand play much less before Wimbledon 2013 , and came refresh and hungry to Wimbi and won it. So i really don't know if "vulturing" too many tournaments before us open will benefit her, for me, I would rather have another Slam Semi instead of another win in tear 2 Stanford , but this is just me.
Marion will manage the schedule like she did last year. Imo, she will play Stanford because she's former champion and she dreams to be introduced on court as "2013 Wimbledon champion". Just to hear from the speaker : "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the new Wimbledon champion Marion Bartoli" and enjoy the moment. It should be great.

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 02:12 AM   #70
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

She can't miss Stanford. Along with Eastbourne and Wimbledon, it's her tournament.

Skip New Haven ideally, but it looks like she is going to pick up a really nice appearance fee. 5 is too much. But at least we get to see her play alot. Who knows, if she can pull out a tough month and a half here, she has a pretty nice break after.
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 02:13 AM   #71
~*Princess Karolina*~

Plus maybe she wants to win the US open series
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #72
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's why i don't expect Marion to withdraw. And, moreover, Stanford courts suit to her game.
Quote:
Imo, she will play Stanford because she's former champion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six Feet Under View Post
She can't miss Stanford.
Marion just withdrew from Stanford
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #73
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Marion just withdrew from Stanford
Just when WTA asks fans to ask questions for access hour ? https://twitter.com/WTA/status/357936104231534594

If i understand this tweet Marion is supposed to be on her way to San Francisco. All access hour tomorrow at 11am local time.

Last edited by Lighter : Jul 18th, 2013 at 07:28 PM.
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 07:45 PM   #74
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

We'll see who is right.
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #75
country flag spiceboy

Not only that, she has just withdrawn from San Diego also