Photos and videos - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2013, 12:44 PM   #31
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos and videos

ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #32
carling

carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Her body is INSANE! She looks better than ever.
carling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #33
country flag tennisfanML09

tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice tennisfanML09 is just really nice

an interview with mirjana at wta stuttgart 2013 after her win against vesnina:

link:

http://www.wtatennis.com/videos/arti...roni-interview
tennisfanML09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 09:34 AM   #34
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Sabs vs Mirjana

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #35
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Sabs vs Mirjana
thanks for the link to the Lisicki match
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #36
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

Here's a photo taken by flareon who has a blog about the Eastbourne tournament on the general forum. He said she was very eratic and was "missing the tram lines a lot." He said Dabrowski ran everthing down and was calm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lucic at eastbourne.jpg (74.6 KB, 9 views)
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 07:15 AM   #37
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 17th, 2013, 07:16 AM   #38
ajmo!

Old Sep 11th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #39
ajmo!

Quebec City 2013

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #40
country flag SERVivor

lol. the shades are way better than the glasses she used to wear on court. Kind of like Flipkens's shades.
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 06:01 AM   #41
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #42
country flag SERVivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dos Santos View Post
thanks for uploading this!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 12:31 PM   #43
ajmo!

Old Jan 21st, 2014, 10:26 PM   #44
ajmo!

Old Apr 1st, 2014, 07:57 PM   #45
ajmo!