Andrea Hlavackova - Page 110 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #1636
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
Re: Andrea Hlavackova

Will she play tomorrow double with Hradecka ?

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #1637
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, they won against Grandin and Matric 76 62

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #1638
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Glad Andrea was able to play. Final vs. Klemenschits-Klepac or Tatisvili-Bratchikova.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #1639
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

They won the final 64 61

Old Jul 15th, 2013, 07:55 AM   #1640
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 11:15 AM   #1641
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

d. Daniilidou 63 61 in Bad Gastein.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #1642
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Good start

Old Jul 17th, 2013, 03:28 AM   #1643
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Chipmunk!
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #1644
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

R2 d. Golubic 5-7 6-1 6-0

Next Moser, should win
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #1645
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Let's go She should win indeed the next one too.

Old Jul 17th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #1646
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Only her second WTA QF. Keep it going Andi!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #1647
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Don't mess with the Chipmunk!
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 06:05 AM   #1648
country flag Tennisandco

Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold

For those who are interested Andrea has very nicely taken some of her time to answer some of my questions :-) She talks about her goals, her life off the courts and her foundation.

What are your goals at present in singles and doubles ?
I would like to come back to top 100 and stay there by the end of this year in singles and get to the masters championship at the end of the year in doubles. One more goal in singles is to Read more →
Tennisandco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 04:38 PM   #1649
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

A messy performance but Andrea makes her first ever tour semi-final. I do think she needs to play better to stand a chance against Svitolina. Definitely winnable though.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #1650
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Keep going