Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012- - Page 106 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 11:27 PM   #1576
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampering View Post
And that skirt...
To be fair the skirt was the one part I liked. Thought it looked good on her at Wimbledon.
Advertisement

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #1577
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

OMG just had a horrible thought!

Laura, please please please do NOT hire Sears are your coach!

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #1578
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean. View Post

Miles is STAYING I'm sure. Laura and he has so much chemistry, things are going well..

Laura wouldn't even think of going near Nigel Sears.

Ps - Sean you need to update your avatar and sig! He has Wimby now
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #1579

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean. View Post

Seconded Last thing we need is for her to lose 2 stone in weight and all her power...
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 02:02 PM   #1580
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Sven Groeneveld posted here.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=567889
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 02:10 PM   #1581
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Is it really him though?

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #1582
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Yup it can be anybody. Plus "he" didn't say anything that it is not already known
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #1583
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

It reads like PseudoFed. '"Miles"'. Of course, for all I know, Sven is PseudoFed. (Though I bought into the Judy Murray theory myself.)
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #1584
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
It reads like PseudoFed. '"Miles"'. Of course, for all I know, Sven is PseudoFed. (Though I bought into the Judy Murray theory myself.)
Apparently Judy knows the person behind PseudoFed
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #1585

Yeah I'm skeptical about whether that's Sven. It may be...but doesn't he have better things to do than post on TF? Just seems a little random.
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #1586
country flag guichard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Yeah I'm skeptical about whether that's Sven. It may be...but doesn't he have better things to do than post on TF? Just seems a little random.
Yup it is not like there is an i.d check here...
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #1587
Royals.

Quote:
@laurarobson5 My coach describing an Avicii song, "it sounds like 6 ambulances driving past at once"
I guess it's official now. They are staying together.

They're doing a mini training block and hopefully working on some new things. Miles seems to understand Laura and they have great chemistry. Something Krajan didn't have with her, for him it was "tennis, tennis" he didn't seem too bothered about Laura on a personal level. Which contributed to her awful losses this year, she was so depressed around court. Looked like she didn't even want to play.

I'm really excited about the coming weeks.
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #1588

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyElectric. View Post
I guess it's official now. They are staying together.

They're doing a mini training block and hopefully working on some new things. Miles seems to understand Laura and they have great chemistry. Something Krajan didn't have with her, for him it was "tennis, tennis" he didn't seem too bothered about Laura on a personal level. Which contributed to her awful losses this year, she was so depressed around court. Looked like she didn't even want to play.

I'm really excited about the coming weeks.
Not sure that can be read as being any more official than before...what else is she supposed to call him? 'My temporary-with-a-view-to-a-long-term-appointment coach'? I like Miles though, so would be totally behind him sticking around.

Seen news (via twitter) Laura's supposed to be going for a training camp in Vegas with Sven and the Adidas team along with Caro, Ana, Puig and Cirstea. So guess she's still working with them as well as Miles...
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 10:21 PM   #1589
Royals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Not sure that can be read as being any more official than before...what else is she supposed to call him? 'My temporary-with-a-view-to-a-long-term-appointment coach'? I like Miles though, so would be totally behind him sticking around.

Seen news (via twitter) Laura's supposed to be going for a training camp in Vegas with Sven and the Adidas team along with Caro, Ana, Puig and Cirstea. So guess she's still working with them as well as Miles...
She said they'd only work together during the grass season. Nothing else was mentioned about doing anything else afterwards. The fact that she's still with him now, probably means it could be permanent.

Where did you find out about that training camp? I can't find that on twitter.
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #1590

Scratch that actually, originally Matt Cronin sent out a tweet that looked as though he meant to message Sven, referring to the training camp and detailing that those players would be attending. Cronin deleted it later.

However have just seen that 10sball.com has posted:
Adidas PD will work with some players this week prior to the hard court season but that group won’t include adidas players Ivanovic, Caro Wozniacki or Laura Robson. The group will include Monica Puig, Sorana Cirstea and possibly Christina McHale. . .

Makes more sense to be working with Miles purely. Don't want conflicting influences.