Pac 12 - Page 90 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #1336
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pac 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
Confirmed, casual fans are not allowed.
Thanks for the update. That's too bad! I would've loved to watch those matches. Hopefully they put out a release with results.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #1337
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If it is about the national team championship, I think UCLA can win everything, Pac 12 included.

For example Ray didn't even play both Indoors and NCAA. Imagine her playing lower positions, she has beaten Alexa Guarachi and lost to Sabs in 3 in the Fall last season. You bet she'll be back(link).

And the touted(by me hey I touted Krista and she contributed to STAN's NCAA win) freshman Jen Brady comes in. She can play both #1 sgls and dbls..Krista was a STRONG addition in singles (but who knew she would be NCAA Team #3 dbls team ). Jen will be a STRONG add in BOTH, sgls AND dbls.

UCLA is now chock full of very strong hitters, in terms of firepower NOONE can beat them. And ALL are EXCELLENT dbls players as well.
AND they HAVE been to the final plenty of times, even won it.

Both UCLA teams can win NCAA. Men and Women. When was the last time this happened?
I actually think UVA can challenge them

Xi, Nauta, Elbaba, Epstein, Collins...this is QUITE a lineup

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 03:57 AM   #1338
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

The Little Giant started to preach wise words

http://dlaothelittlegiant.tumblr.com/private/52039354880/tumblr_mnszpwaRX21qg1c72

"despite experiencing the heartbreak of the century"

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 01:10 AM   #1339
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

This thread needs more discussion about CAL!!!

Actually it doesn't. Just hoping that Fabikova can shape up and Susyani heals. I have high hopes for Mannasse, too.

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 08:31 AM   #1340
country flag fantic

I think Maegan can win a dbls slam.

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #1341
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowsonice View Post
Hoping that when you are on campus, you can spark some more discussion here. Maybe even apply some math to the player averages.
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #1342
country flag OldBlue

OldBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowsonice View Post

Actually it doesn't. Just hoping that Fabikova can shape up and Susyani heals. I have high hopes for Mannasse, too.

Cal needs one more top player to keep pace with Stanford, UCLA, and USC--preferably someone who is also good at doubles! Do the Bears have another international player up their sleeve?
OldBlue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 09:30 PM   #1343
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
Lucky for USC, Dillon graduated , so now that opens the doors at the #3 slot. Tsay might be paired with Zhou, Davidson with Ahn, and Doyle with Hardebeck. With 3 freshmen it may take time to get adjusted, like it took time for Hardebeck and Dillon to get their stride going, but I wouldn't count any of them out come May.
I'd think Zhou and Ahn as a doubles team. Tsay and Hardebeck might compliment each other well too.

Last edited by 2nd_serve : Jul 2nd, 2013 at 09:41 PM.
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 02:11 AM   #1344
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Starr officially headed to CAL.
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 03:45 AM   #1345
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
Nice! I am loving the lineups for next season at UCLA, USC, Stanford, and Cal.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 07:39 AM   #1346
country flag OldBlue

OldBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
YES! Awesome!
OldBlue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 05:24 PM   #1347
country flag 2nd_serve

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
Nice! I am loving the lineups for next season at UCLA, USC, Stanford, and Cal.
Its looking very strong!
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 04:48 AM   #1348
country flag fantic

Despite the catastrophic endings, USC's last 2 seasons should be termed as a success.

Despite disadvantage in recruiting(Hibi didn't name USC as prospective college. It's really hard for USC to get those #1 players), beating those star-studded STAN & UCLA convincingly during the dual season testifies to USC's strength.

USC recruited recently; Yates-Katz-Westby-Smith. I wonder how many of you recognize their names Not the creme de la cremes, for sure, but USC WILL continuously challenge the elite teams.

Overcoming that extra hurdle, advancing to the Team final, is their next project. It won't be easy, of course..even defending the PAC 12 title will be an herculean task..

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 05:21 AM   #1349
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Despite the catastrophic endings, USC's last 2 seasons should be termed as a success.

Despite disadvantage in recruiting(Hibi didn't name USC as prospective college. It's really hard for USC to get those #1 players), beating those star-studded STAN & UCLA convincingly during the dual season testifies to USC's strength.

USC recruited recently; Yates-Katz-Westby-Smith. I wonder how many of you recognize their names Not the creme de la cremes, for sure, but USC WILL continuously challenge the elite teams.

Overcoming that extra hurdle, advancing to the Team final, is their next project. It won't be easy, of course..even defending the PAC 12 title will be an herculean task..
Yates-Katz-Westby-Smith? Do they play hockey?

Winning the Pac-12 title these days in the toughest division in the nation is no easy feat, then doing it two years in a row against star-studded teams...it seems no justice for USC to be ranked #5 and having to play a team in the R16 capable of winning it all.

I don't think a 3-peat of the Pac-12 is out of the question with the Cards rebuilding this year
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2013, 04:16 AM   #1350
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

http://www.ncaa.com/news/tennis-wome...iversity-games

Nice article on Sabs...
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote