2014-15 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 13th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #31
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014-15 verbals, high interest & transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
If Brooke Austin doesn't turn pro, she is considering Florida, UNC, or UGA. She says no west coast schools.

http://www.indystar.com/article/2013...nclick_check=1
Hope she comes to Georgia, if she decides to play college tennis!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2013, 11:20 PM   #32
country flag davidjaime

davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice

"The home-schooled Hibi will be a high school senior in the fall. She plans to decide by the end of the year whether to turn pro or go to college, perhaps at Stanford or UCLA.
"I'm leaning toward turning pro," Hibi revealed. "At the beginning of the year, I thought, 'I really need to go to college.' I thought I might not make it in the pros. But right now, I'm feeling more confident with my game."

http://norcaltennisczar.blogspot.mx/...eback-for.html
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #33
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjaime View Post
"The home-schooled Hibi will be a high school senior in the fall. She plans to decide by the end of the year whether to turn pro or go to college, perhaps at Stanford or UCLA.
"I'm leaning toward turning pro," Hibi revealed. "At the beginning of the year, I thought, 'I really need to go to college.' I thought I might not make it in the pros. But right now, I'm feeling more confident with my game."

http://norcaltennisczar.blogspot.mx/...eback-for.html
Thanks for sharing this. I'd love to see her at one of those two schools. I still think she'll turn pro.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 03:39 AM   #34
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Updates

7/14/13

- Baylor gets verbal from Kelley Anderson.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 08:40 AM   #35
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Julia O'Loughlin goes to Denver, what a coup by them. Wonder why her ranking dropped so much..
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #36
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Ahn and Herring are graduating this year.
Ahn is from New Jersey, Chirico is from New York...

Duke, North Carolina and Stanford are all waiting to hear from Chirico, who theoretically can wait until next summer. Her parents, John and Carol, were both in the stands on Court 4 watching their daughter, and sounded nearly as ambivalent as Louisa on this matter – maybe, leaning a bit more toward college.

“She’s doing everything she has to do for college,” said John Chirico, an investment banker. “She took her SATs, she’s done well.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...#ixzz2ePdl1s6v
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 04:39 AM   #37
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

So it's for certain she will be attending college?
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 07:16 AM   #38
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
So it's for certain she will be attending college?
No. Still deciding, but she sounds determined about turning pro eventually...
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #39
country flag beachman49

beachman49 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
Ahn and Herring are graduating this year.
Ahn is from New Jersey, Chirico is from New York...

Duke, North Carolina and Stanford are all waiting to hear from Chirico, who theoretically can wait until next summer. ”

Pretty sure the NCAA rule has changed in the last two years. You can wait 6 months (1 semester) but after that you have to stop playing tournaments OR be enrolled full time at a university somewhere which starts your eligibility clock. Applies equally to US and international athletes.
beachman49 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #40
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Meredith Xepoleas to USC.
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #41
country flag davidjaime

davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice

Article on Meredith Xepoleas

http://www.tennisrecruiting.net/article.asp?id=1776
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 09:36 PM   #42
country flag tie_breaker

Hamlin just signed with Duke...hard work pays off

http://www.ctpost.com/sports/article...al-4283633.php
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #43
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjaime View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
Hamlin just signed with Duke...hard work pays off

http://www.ctpost.com/sports/article...al-4283633.php
They're not coming next year.
Stanford is SO getting Yee
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 01:54 AM   #44
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

update of this?
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #45
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
Stanford is SO getting Yee
and Chirico too?

Gibbsy and Chirico are playing doubles at Rock Hill.

You know how Gibbsy believes in college development, especially at Stanford.