Female inmates sterilized without approval - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #16
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Female inmates sterilized without approval

Your photo is fake, maybe that's why. Also, your the most racist misogynist person on the board. Maybe that's why too.
Advertisement

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 11:12 AM   #17
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson View Post
Your photo is fake, maybe that's why. Also, your the most racist misogynist person on the board. Maybe that's why too.
How sad and pathetic you appear to think that means anything coming from the likes of you. Open your cataracted eyes, old man in a girdle and support hose.

Hug an SDS sufferer, today.
JN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #18

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
How sad and pathetic you appear to think that means anything coming from the likes of you. Open your cataracted eyes, old man in a girdle and support hose.
Why, you call people that on these boards all the time and expect people to care.

What's sad and pathetic is no one took your bait so now you're begging the board for "help." No one cares sweetheart, about you or your fake photos.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #19
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Oh God, can Saturday come before Friday this week, PLEASE!!?? I can feel the brain cells dying by reading the above idiot's textual regurgitation.

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #20
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Reminiscing of your days as a warm up act on the traveling burlesque circuit?

BTW, when you find proof that the pic of the female inmates is inauthentic, get back to me... better yet, get back to someone who'll quote you, cuz your days are numbered.
Here's the way it works: you post a pic, the burden is on you to prove that it's authentic. If you can't, Helen Lawson is right.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #21
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
Here's the way it works: you post a pic, the burden is on you to prove that it's authentic. If you can't, Helen Lawson is right.
Firstly, I don't have to prove a thing. Secondly, the pic isn't the point of the thread. Thirdly, you and that old codger Mr. Lawson can suck a fat one dipped in shit, for all I care.

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #22

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Firstly, I don't have to prove a thing. Secondly, the pic isn't the point of the thread. Thirdly, you and Mr. Lawson can suck a fat one dipped in shit, for all I care.
Fine. Since you don't care what I think, I feel no compunction about telling you that I completely agree with Helen Lawson: that you are a petty-minded, hypocritical and really quite nasty piece of work, who so likes to portray yourself as compassionate and caring that you rustle up a cheesy fake pic to spice up your second-hand post about a sensational news story that you pretend to care about. You were apparently afraid the words alone wouldn't get you enough pats on the back from gullible souls who fall for garbage like this.

The true extent of your compassion for your fellow man becomes immediately visible when somebody has the audacity to call you on tripe like this. Your knee-jerk reaction in situations like this is to reach into your bag of sleazy and offensive insults and let rip.

Really nice to be able to get that off my chest in the knowledge that you don't care anyway. If you did, I would probably have kept most of this to myself.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #23
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Fine. Since you don't care what I think, I feel no compunction about telling you that I completely agree with Helen Lawson: that you are a petty-minded, hypocritical and really quite nasty piece of work, who so likes to portray yourself as compassionate and caring that you rustle up a cheesy fake pic to spice up your second-hand post about a sensational news story that you pretend to care about. You were apparently afraid the words alone wouldn't get you enough pats on the back from gullible souls who fall for garbage like this.

The true extent of your compassion for your fellow man becomes immediately visible when somebody has the audacity to call you on tripe like this. Your knee-jerk reaction in situations like this is to reach into your bag of sleazy and offensive insults and let rip.

Really nice to be able to get that off my chest in the knowledge that you don't care anyway. If you did, I would probably have kept most of this to myself.
Okay, and the above should affect me how, Mr. Lawson's pal (Personal Ass Licker)?

Edit: And oh yeah, ignoramus, click the link. The pic is part of the article, not something I added later, idiot.

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #24

Quote:
Okay, and the above should affect me how, Mr. Lawson's pal (Personal Ass Licker)?

Edit: And oh yeah, ignoramus, click the link. The pic is part of the article, not something I added later, idiot.
Not at all of course, you made that clear in your previous post. Which kind of has me confused as to why you bothered to respond

What also has me confused is why, if the pic (which is clearly fake, whether it was you or some sleazebag journalist who came up with it) belonged to the article, you didn't just point that out to Helen Lawson in the first place. If as you say the pic isn't the point, why go to the trouble of including it in your post, and of defending it when its authenticity was called into question? Or are you saying you believe the pic is genuine and newsworthy?
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #25
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Not at all of course, you made that clear in your previous post. Which kind of has me confused as to why you bothered to respond

What also has me confused is why, if the pic (which is clearly fake, whether it was you or some sleazebag journalist who came up with it) belonged to the article, you didn't just point that out to Helen Lawson in the first place. If as you say the pic isn't the point, why go to the trouble of including it in your post, and of defending it when its authenticity was called into question? Or are you saying you believe the pic is genuine and newsworthy?
What's newsworthy is: Nearly 150 female inmates sterilized in Calif. without approval. Pic or no pic.

Old Jul 13th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #26

Any updates?
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 11:22 AM   #27
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson View Post
Any updates?
Is Google.com blocked on your nursing home's network?

Old Jul 14th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #28
country flag Skinz
Veni, vidi, vici.

Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute

Horrible!
Skinz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #29
Sarindipity

Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute Sarindipity has a reputation beyond repute

The pic was posted by msnbc themselves. I dont know why you guys are accusing JN of intentionally adding a fake pic to spice up the story. How often do you read a news article and think "hmmm.. this picture could be fake. i should investigate it". For real guys? Some of you are just doing too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
serena's not gonna win it. you know it. it's a stupid award yes but she's not gonna get it. like that 18. it's not gonna happen. bye now.
Sarindipity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #30

Quote:
Is Google.com blocked on your nursing home's network?
You should know, honey, isn't google.com where you got that fake photo, and all the fake photos you post?