Victoria Azarenka Outfits Thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #46
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Victoria Azarenka Outfits Thread - 2013

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=1961

If that's true then she's had some pretty boring outfits this year imo.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #47
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

That's simply ugly
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #48
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

The tank is so old school. I like the blue though and it looks like it'll be comfortable on court.
hurricanejeanne is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 04:15 AM   #49
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

US Open series Maria Sharapova collection and Serena/Vika

Yup as I said, the potato sack is for both Sarin and Vika. Only different skort.

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr.graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 10:10 AM   #50
country flag Helaena

Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of

well im kinda liking it, its sporty and comfortable, and doesn't make her look fat, i like the flow of the skirt too
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #51
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Special. It makes her look slimmer.
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #52
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

its like the tank tops we wear at home

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #53
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Wow it's the same tone for all 3. Thought the color is a bit dull for the loud New York
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #54
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty boring. Shame, I loved last year's yellow outfit so much.

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #55
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Serena's photo is absolutely terrible photoshop .
ozza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #56
country flag Let.them.talk

Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all

I love that it's different and unexpected but... it has nothing surprising or awesome at the same time.
Nike really wants to sell those things? They aren't different from what we use everyday, like LUVMIRZA said
Let.them.talk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #57
country flag joshum

Adidas is scoring big time at this USO

I am hoping vika will put up bright color head band and wrist band or something . Actually I think she will. At least bright nails.
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 01:34 AM   #58
country flag joshum

Already wearing the outfit at Carlsbad
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/photos...34650-892.html
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 12:11 PM   #59
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshum View Post
Already wearing the outfit at Carlsbad
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/photos...34650-892.html
wth, from your link: "Victoria Azarenka of Bulgaria"

garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 04:46 PM   #60
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

US Open outfit:

Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote