Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2 - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #526
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2

Double:
R1:
Tsvetana Pironkova (BUL) /Yanina Wickmayer (BEL) 6-4 6-1 Madison Keys (USA) /Melanie Oudin (USA)

R2:
Tsvetana Pironkova (BUL) /Yanina Wickmayer (BEL) 1-6 3-6 Vania King (USA) [13]/Jie Zheng (CHN) [13]

Last edited by SurfingPikachu : Jun 29th, 2013 at 01:25 AM.
SurfingPikachu is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #527
country flag jalusbrian

jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold

good win by Pironkova/Wickmayer
jalusbrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #528
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Pironkova won again! I definitely think she has a shot at the semis. I'd say that the hardest match until then will be Aga since Tsveti won't get as many unforced errors given to her or as much pace to redirect. Still should be doable though. Then Li will be easy since she seems to have forgotten that you need to hit the ball over the net inside the court to win.
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #529

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
Pironkova won again! I definitely think she has a shot at the semis. I'd say that the hardest match until then will be Aga since Tsveti won't get as many unforced errors given to her or as much pace to redirect. Still should be doable though. Then Li will be easy since she seems to have forgotten that you need to hit the ball over the net inside the court to win.
Hope she can make it. But what she should do is step by step.
Martic, this year she won Nortingham 75K Grass title.
Na Li, has won crazy Simona and plays well on grass.
Aga Radwanska, last year's runner-up.

So every player is the challenge for Tsveti. Good luck to her
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #530
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

But Tsveti is the grass GOAT so it shouldn't be a problem.
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 10:15 PM   #531
country flag qwertytx

qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
But Tsveti is the grass GOAT so it shouldn't be a problem.
Yes, she has taken at least one set off against the top players on grass, including Serena and Petra K. They need to put her on a show court next time!
qwertytx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 03:34 AM   #532
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Tsveti

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #533
country flag qwertytx

qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold

6-1, 4-6, 6-2. Grass goat.
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 06:25 AM   #534

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertytx View Post
6-1, 4-6, 6-2. Grass goat.
Thx for your supporting... Next round vs Aga Radwanska. It must be tough. Good luck to Tsveti.
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #535

The draw of Sony Swedish Open:

(1)Williams v Karatantcheva
Tatishvili v (wc)Bencic
Pereira v Pfizenmaier
Medina Garrigues v (5)Dominguez Lino

(3)Zakopalova v (wc)Allgurin
Parra Santonja v Kudryavtseva
Q v Arruabarrena
Q v (6)Tsurenko

(8)Larsson v Arvidsson
Q v Bratchikova
Cohen v Johansson
Q v (4)Pironkova

(7)Soler-Espinosa v Razzano
Garcia v Dulgheru
Pennetta v Duque-Marino
(wc)Peterson v (2)Halep
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #536
country flag qwertytx

Terrible loss. She should just sit out the clay court season, or secretly plant grass seedlings on the court when no one is looking.
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 08:10 PM   #537
country flag dreylau

dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future

bad day that's all!

Tsvetana's official website
dreylau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 03:40 AM   #538

Single R1:
(4)Pironkova 1-6 3-6 (Q)Gamiz
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #539
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

she is just plain bad

losing to Torro Fluke

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #540

The Q-draw of Western & Southern Open:

(1)U.Radwanska v Martic
Torro-Flor v ******(16)Pironkova******

(2)Keys v Dolonc
Medina Garrigues v (13)Bouchard

(3)Niculescu v Hlavackova
(wc)King v (20)Ormaechea

(4)Beck v (wc)Rogers
Puchkova v (23)Govortsova

(5)Voegele v Arvidsson
Dulgheru v (15)Vekic