Mirjana's summer 2013 campaign - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 13th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #31
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all
Re: Mirjana's summer 2013 campaign

lucic to do Vancouver $100 maybe better chance there make points then clay bad gastien. Some Good players Vancouver tho
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #32
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Mirjana up to #40 in doubles, from #41
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 08:51 PM   #33
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfSwing View Post
lucic to do Vancouver $100 maybe better chance there make points then clay bad gastien. Some Good players Vancouver tho
Or Washington, she's 4th alt. to MD
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #34
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
I didn't realize she has earned that much already this year

I'm guessing Mirjana doesn't have a ton of money (her career earnings are only $1.6M, over an almost 20-year career), so this is probably nice motivation to keep playing, both singles and doubles.
Actually she left Croatia in 1998 only with Wimbledon earnings that year.

Hope she can make it to 400 000$ this year.
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 05:56 AM   #35
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
Actually she left Croatia in 1998 only with Wimbledon earnings that year.
You mean 1999
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 10:54 AM   #36
ajmo!

No, she left in 1998. Earnings were most from mix doubles final.
Year later she made it to SF.
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #37
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, she left in 1998. Earnings were most from mix doubles final.
Year later she made it to SF.
Right. My bad.
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #38
ajmo!

Hingis is back, or at least for one tournament.
Of course, I would like JJ/MLB to still play together but I would pay anything to see Lucic/Hingis playing together again.
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #39
country flag ma re

Quote:
Hingis is back, or at least for one tournament.
Of course, I would like JJ/MLB to still play together but I would pay anything to see Lucic/Hingis playing together again.

+1

!!!!!
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #40
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She hasn't even entered Stanford, I guess she wont play for some time.
She actually entered Stanford but as Main Draw Only. She is ALT #5 to MD so there is still a small chance. Or being a WC, who knows.

She was MDO for Washington also, but withdrew.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 07:08 AM   #41
ajmo!

She did the same last year with San Diego, was one out of MD on the end. And she was at the tournament. Guess she will not make it before draw is out and will not travel to California at all.
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #42
ajmo!

Also, I'm kinda sad that Mirjana's not playing WTT anymore.
I mean, she's ranked 'high' in both doubles and singles, and I guess some teams would pay her nice money to play.

players that play:
Craybas, Marosi, Groenefeld, Peschke, Spears, Camerin, Vandeweghe, Huber, Riske, Townsend, Moluton-Levy, Kleybanova, King, Jurak, Bouchard, Rodionova and Hingis.
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #43
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

that sucks she withdrew from Washington ALT list. She probably would have gotten in. I guess she will play Vancouver instead.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #44
country flag qwertytx

qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Also, I'm kinda sad that Mirjana's not playing WTT anymore.
I mean, she's ranked 'high' in both doubles and singles, and I guess some teams would pay her nice money to play.

players that play:
Craybas, Marosi, Groenefeld, Peschke, Spears, Camerin, Vandeweghe, Huber, Riske, Townsend, Moluton-Levy, Kleybanova, King, Jurak, Bouchard, Rodionova and Hingis.
I don't think the non-marquee players get paid all that well. If they did I think you'd see better players than that line-up.
qwertytx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #45
ajmo!

I guess you are right. And she would have made the right move by playing Bad Gastein..
QF looks like this:
Moser-Hlavackova
Mayr-Svitolina

Rus-Meusburger
Knapp-Beck

Just think she could have earned so much points in Palermo and here if she was healthy.