Us Open Series - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #31
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of
Re: Us Open Series

Thanks for keeping us up to date with all that's going on lighter
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #32
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
Thanks for keeping us up to date with all that's going on lighter
I'm not too busy this week and it's too hot outside. Anyway, media blitz is going to step down. I know that Marion made a promise to visit her favorite soccer team in Crans montana in Switzerland as soon as possible. Will she have time to rest on the beach ? Probably during next week end. And after, practice again before to fly to San Francisco around june 18th.

Replay on l'équipe 21 : http://video.lequipe.fr/video/tennis...=9fc4d01abd5s&
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 09:41 AM   #33
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

During her visit inside L'équipe, Marion spoke about new dreams :
- Some days off in Corsica with friends of her, visiting Bartoli's family members in her roots village
Full text in English here : http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rla312

- Win over Serena in finals of US Open
- Win over Aga in finals of the YEC in Istanbul
- Christmas with the whole family around her in her grand dad's house in Biarritz.

Can one of this dreams come true ?

Last edited by Lighter : Jul 11th, 2013 at 05:43 PM.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 09:57 AM   #34
country flag Lighter

Marion is still in Paris : Eurosport France now

Last edited by Lighter : Jul 11th, 2013 at 11:32 AM.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #35
country flag Lighter

Program on eurosport recorded : will be broadcasted next Saturday 12:15 PM

Marion just entered Toronto entry list : https://twitter.com/rogerscupto/stat...27386797084672

Last edited by Lighter : Jul 11th, 2013 at 02:21 PM.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #36
country flag Six Feet Under
Cake 4eva

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

Yes! Good news.

So she is back to playing all 5 events again?

I think she should skip New Haven/San Diego
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #37
country flag Lighter

Cool in l'équpe offices : http://video.lequipe.fr/video/tennis...g=f48df28fd3bs
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #38
country flag Lighter

In front of Eurosport with Freferic Verdier behind : http://eurosport-official.tumblr.com...edon-champion#

Last edited by Lighter : Jul 11th, 2013 at 03:27 PM.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #39
country flag Lighter

Surprised not to have listened her on RTL radio : it's done between 6 and 6:25 pm

Replay here : http://www.rtl.fr/actualites/sport/t...nce-7763056817

Last edited by Lighter : Jul 11th, 2013 at 09:03 PM.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #40
country flag Lighter

And it's going on tomorrow on RMC from 8:30 am : https://twitter.com/JJBourdin_RMC/st...87714184560640

I'm sure that Bourdin will ask her some sensitives questions like her choice to live in Switzerland or about the fact that F. Hollance didn't congratulate her directly by phone.

But i'm sure she will be ready for it.

Replay here : http://www.rmc.fr/editorial/399126/b...ca-minteresse/

Last edited by Lighter : Jul 12th, 2013 at 09:05 AM.
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #41
country flag Grininel

Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post

- Win over Serena in finals of US Open
- Win over Aga in finals of the YEC in Istanbul
- Christmas with the whole family around her in her grand dad's house in Biarritz.

Can one of this dreams come true ?
That sounds private.
Grininel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #42
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grininel View Post
That sounds private.
Marion really wants to stop that "Private" H2H joke (0-7)
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #43
country flag Lighter

Media blitz seems over. She probably came back home today. She promised to visit her "soccer team" in Crans Montana ASAP. Dunno if she will have time to go in Corsica as she wants to practice very quickly.
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 09:37 AM   #44
country flag Lighter

For those who have Eurosport France, don't forget Marion at 12:15 pm (french time).

As expected, Marion will be this afternoon in Crans Montana to visit her "soccer team" and will be in the stands this evening : https://twitter.com/TeamOM_Officiel/...82698617110529
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #45
country flag Lighter

Wouah.....: http://m.om.net/fr/News/02/Actualite...de_Dame_a_l_OM

Last edited by Lighter : Jul 13th, 2013 at 11:05 AM.