Fed Cup 2013 - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #346
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by louloubelle View Post
Actually it might improve our chances. I can't imagine the two Masha's coping with antbed courts in some of the far-flung places we have the 25K's at. Imagine what the harsh wind would do to their hair. Petrova would go into melt down when she accidently swallows a fly. Kuzzy would probably tank anyway, considering her and Alicia are mates.

Along with the heat, bare courts, and a few crappy line calls thrown in.......we are in with a big chance... I'm gonna email Todd Woodbridge now!
DYING!

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Dasha GAVRILOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 07:20 AM   #347
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of
Re: Fed Cup 2013

Russia definitely isn't the force it was 2 to 5 years ago but they still have so much depth with in the top 100.
Just throwing it out there - the venue at Cairns is a possibility... I saw the Davis Cup tie vs Belgium and the heat was brutal. What other potential advantages can we think of?
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 07:49 AM   #348
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Russia definitely isn't the force it was 2 to 5 years ago but they still have so much depth with in the top 100.
Just throwing it out there - the venue at Cairns is a possibility... I saw the Davis Cup tie vs Belgium and the heat was brutal. What other potential advantages can we think of?
Get the Rodionovas to sit on the sidelines and mutter curse words at them in Russian?
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #349
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
Get the Rodionovas to sit on the sidelines and mutter curse words at them in Russian?
Just arrange a hotel room for them with a balcony overlooking the court and close enough for their hysterical laughter to be clearly audible, make sure they have their mobile phones with them for tweeting, and keep them well plied with alcohol. Should be enough
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 08:25 AM   #350
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
^ Can actually picture this

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Dasha GAVRILOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #351
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
Just arrange a hotel room for them with a balcony overlooking the court and close enough for their hysterical laughter to be clearly audible, make sure they have their mobile phones with them for tweeting, and keep them well plied with alcohol. Should be enough
But Rodi still is a bit stroppy since her dumping last year, so she may switch her allegences back to Russia. We need Stubbsy there to sort her out if this happens.

Anyway, Todd Woodbridge answered my email. He said the tie would be held at Rod Laver. Apparently Ash Barty will make the final against Serena Williams in the Aus Open in January and no doubt every possible seat will be filled for the tie the week after.
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #352
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by louloubelle View Post
But Rodi still is a bit stroppy since her dumping last year, so she may switch her allegences back to Russia. We need Stubbsy there to sort her out if this happens.

Anyway, Todd Woodbridge answered my email. He said the tie would be held at Rod Laver. Apparently Ash Barty will make the final against Serena Williams in the Aus Open in January and no doubt every possible seat will be filled for the tie the week after.
^Good to hear that that's sorted. Was a bit worried for a while, but clearly they have it in the bag now.

Might be good to have Rodi on hand anyway just in case, so Stubbsy will definitely need to be on call, preferably with a nice bottle of chardonnay on ice. And oh yeah, we're definitely going to need Sharapova to play. If anything will stop Rodi shifting her allegiances to Russia that will

Last edited by stromatolite : Jul 12th, 2013 at 12:40 PM.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote