The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 188 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 12:41 AM   #2806
country flag gegalli

gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

01.Launch 02.New York 03.West Coast 04.Australia 05.Indian Wells 06.Miami 07.California 08.Moscow 09.Paris 10.London

Which are the best Sugarpova looks? VOTE HERE: http://wtaangels.blogspot.com.br/201...arpova-10.html

Thanks!
Advertisement

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 05:34 AM   #2807
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
What did they do to her face?

No me gusta.
Welcome to Russian-style photoshooting
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #2808
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

She looks amazing in that FB picture. Cant wait to see the finished product.
Andy. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #2809
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Look at this pic jajaja

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 02:29 AM   #2810
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Getting ready for Porsche Design store re-opening in Beverly Hills...

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 02:38 AM   #2811
country flag gegalli

gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold

Thank you, Hoggy!

My memories from this partnership: http://wtaangels.blogspot.com.br/201...you-hoggy.html
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 08:42 AM   #2812
country flag C_Dub

C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all

C_Dub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 08:46 AM   #2813
country flag C_Dub

C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 08:48 AM   #2814
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Can't say I love the Grandmartha hair or even the bronzed skin for that matter. But she was wearing a Valentino AW13 dress at last nights Porsche Design event in Beverly Hills

Last edited by Cosmic Voices : Jul 12th, 2013 at 09:13 AM.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 08:50 AM   #2815
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Love all the new pix except that last red carpet event. Like the outfit just not her make up. It makes her look dull and washed out.
Andy. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 08:57 AM   #2816
country flag C_Dub

She's certainly got better legs than the model.
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 09:24 AM   #2817
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Dub View Post

Way too beautiful.
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #2818
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 09:41 AM   #2819
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

She should cut her hair like that. Looks way better.
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 10:44 AM   #2820
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Dub View Post
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote