Nastassya Burnett Cheering Thread - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:53 PM   #181
country flag MAGIKARPETTA

MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future
Re: Nastassya Burnett Cheering Thread

Again. This is a joke

PAW(best rank: #1): '13 Dubai, Strarbourg - '11 YEC, Eastbourne, Budapest
FITD(best rank: #2): '11 Eastbourne & Wimbledon

Twitter
MAGIKARPETTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2013, 06:09 PM   #182
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute

I was worried about Ormaechea but she didn't even get thar far

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 10:55 PM   #183
country flag milionesimo

milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice

Nastassya in the press room of the International Bnl D'Italia

milionesimo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:19 PM   #184
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Is she playing any tournaments before Wimbledon?
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #185
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

I'll answer my own question

As I've just seen she's entered for Nottingham 50K June 10th.
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 06:39 PM   #186
country flag Wonderwall

Went to Roehampton today and saw her beat Dushevina.

She was VERY impressive, a class above everyone else I saw. Really fancy her to beat Voskoboeva tomorrow and make the MD.

And she's even more in the flesh !!
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #187
country flag Wonderwall

She lost 6-3 2-6 4-6

Nastassja Gutted for her.
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 02:54 PM   #188
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

I can't at Duque Marino and Meusburger (Mouseburger) qualifying and Nastja being cut out by the only good grass-courter out there

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 09:54 AM   #189
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

Nastassja is playing Palermo. Maybe I will be there, I have yet to decide. She did not need a wild card since she is a direct entry. I hope she can win a match or two at least.
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #190
country flag Wonderwall

Hope she gets a nice draw to make up for that shitty one she got in Wimby quallies.
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #191
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

The field is not great, there are just a few players she should hope to avoid. Good luck.
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 11:33 PM   #192
country flag Wonderwall

Beat Zanevska 6-0 7-5

I only saw the second set and she got a bit tight needing 4 MP's to close it out.

Dominguez-Lino up next
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 07:05 AM   #193
Eldest

Good win.
Dominguez Lino is that kind of player who can make her implode, hopefully her coach will give her the right tips.
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 06:08 AM   #194
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand what she's saying but she has a feminine air about her which is rather disarming.

HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 09:24 AM   #195
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

she is a HUUUUUGE bitch, we are going to have fun if she is going to be a popular tennis player, in the 1st video she bitched during all the interview she was tired, it was late, she wanted to go to sleep, in fact the poor guy let her go after the 2nd question..

in the 2nd video she is soooo hot with her wet hair

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote