Maria avatars - Page 193 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 05:28 AM   #2881
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future
Re: Maria avatars

Thanks all of your comment, my friend made it
You can download the full size here http://www.mediafire.com/download/3m...ca3u/chibi.rar
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#108.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014,
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #2882
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux Squall View Post

Cover FB

Do you have this in the size for Twitter banner

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #2883
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Do you have this in the size for Twitter banner
You can save Twitter banner from here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1272515...n/photostream/

I arrange it in different position (cause the avatar hides some part of it)
I also made twitter background, but it sucks , in my laptop it looks not bad but in my PC it's bad. Cause the twitter back ground is seen different in each Pc/Laptop (with different solution).
my twiter background in my laptop or
you can see it in my profile https://twitter.com/ShinichiCrux
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#108.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014,
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #2884
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of

Maidenhair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 09:25 PM   #2885
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of

Maidenhair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 05:14 PM   #2886
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafanovic. View Post

Facebook Cover Photo size.
Someone can make a Facebook/ Twitter banner like this but for the Australian Open?

Old Jan 13th, 2014, 06:14 AM   #2887
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Someone can make a Facebook/ Twitter banner like this but for the Australian Open?

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 05:02 PM   #2888
country flag Cecig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafanovic. View Post
Thanks!!!

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 07:09 AM   #2889
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova
2014 Australian Open

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 07:13 AM   #2890
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova
2014 Australian Open

• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 04:45 PM   #2891
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova - Stuttgart 2014

Old Apr 27th, 2014, 05:42 PM   #2892
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

^ ^ Thank you so much, hopefully some of these are meant to be used?

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2014, 12:59 AM   #2893
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Request by Vartan

Maria Sharapova
2014 Stuttgart Champion

Old Apr 30th, 2014, 01:03 AM   #2894
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Request by Vartan

Maria Sharapova
2014 Stuttgart Champion

Old Apr 30th, 2014, 04:12 AM   #2895
country flag Cecig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Request by Vartan

Maria Sharapova
2014 Stuttgart Champion

You have this but with the size 96 by 96 pixels or 11.7 KB?