Alize season 2013 - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #256
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alize season 2013

Alize

lost 6-0 6-7 2-6
Came back from 5-1 down in the second set to force a tiebreak.

Needs to rebound and be strong in the next few matches, next few tournaments. It is possible to rebound from tough losses but she must force herself to fight to the end in every match.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #257
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Here are the following calendar of tournaments
July 8 Budapest (clay, International)
July 15 Bad Gastein (clay, International)
July 29 Washington (hard, International)
August 5 Toronto (hard, Premer5)
August 12 Cincinnati (hard, Premer5)
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 04:05 AM   #258
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

After her aggressive first set she just fell apart: serve was awful, forehand was gone until the end of the third set. Really dissapointing loss.
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #259
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Alize plays against Hlavackova in 1st round of WTA Budapest
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #260
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

really winnable R1 match, allez

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #261
country flag TheJoh

lost 4-6 2-6
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #262
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

i cant

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #263
country flag jiffster

jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all

Didn't see the match, but the stats show that Alize was broken 8 of 9 service games. Hlavackova lost 5 of her 9 service games. Must have been a really ugly match.
jiffster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #264
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

1. Alize Cornet ‏@alizecornet 1m
    But it causes me so much pain not to go to one of my favorite tournament in #badgastein where I was the defending champion :-(
  2. Alize Cornet ‏@alizecornet 1m
    Recovering and focusing on the 2nd part of my season is the best decision to make. I need to be fresh to go for my top 20 goal!
  3. Alize Cornet ‏@alizecornet 1m
    I'm out of order... Unfortunately I have to withdraw from Bad Gastein next week because I need to rest from these exhausting first 6 months

Super Dave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #265
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she better didn't play Budapest

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #266
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

ALize rest up
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 06:33 AM   #267
country flag TheJoh

(5)Cirstea v Tsurenko
King v Riske
Q v Watson
Wickmayer v (4) Cornet
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #268
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

winnable first round?
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #269
country flag TheJoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post
winnable first round?
I'm not sure. But Alize is favourite.
H2H 1-1
Last meeting 2012 Bad Gastein Final Alize beat Yanina 7-5 7-6
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #270
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She won 61 63 Good start

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote