Ranking Watch-Mission Top 10! - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #136
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ranking Watch-Mission Top 50!

Yay!

Ranking Watch-Mission Top 10 now? Or maybe we should start with Top 19
Advertisement

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #137
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimanna View Post
Finally #20

Thank you Serena

But what has Serena to do with that?
Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #138
country flag The Crow
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute

She beat Kuznetsova, the only player that could still catch up with Flipper in the rankings.
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 08:10 AM   #139
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Since she already reached the top 20, I'm changing the thread title to top 15

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 10:33 AM   #140

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Since she already reached the top 20, I'm changing the thread title to top 15
Will be tough, cause there are 800 points between the number 15 and the number 20(Kirsten) at the moment. But nothing's impossible!
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 10:17 PM   #141
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ranking Watch-Mission Top 15!

#15 now and only Lisicki can pass her this Wimbledon if she wins the whole thing. So for sure #16 next week

Also #10 now in the race ranking with Bartoli and Lisicki that can possibly push her to 12th.
Wimanna is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 05:55 AM   #142
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty_Tennisfan View Post
Will be tough, cause there are 800 points between the number 15 and the number 20(Kirsten) at the moment. But nothing's impossible!

Now I guess I should make it top 10

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #143
country flag The Crow
Admin Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty_Tennisfan View Post
That post's only from a month ago! If she continues at this rate...
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 11:29 PM   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow View Post
That post's only from a month ago! If she continues at this rate...
Crazy, right? And today she's the number 14 of the world! NEW CAREER HIGH!
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 02:04 AM   #145
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of
Re: Ranking Watch-Mission Top 10!

Kirsten TOP10 so close

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #146
country flag lotje87

lotje87 is a glorious beacon of light lotje87 is a glorious beacon of light lotje87 is a glorious beacon of light lotje87 is a glorious beacon of light lotje87 is a glorious beacon of light lotje87 is a glorious beacon of light lotje87 is a glorious beacon of light lotje87 is a glorious beacon of light lotje87 is a glorious beacon of light lotje87 is a glorious beacon of light lotje87 is a glorious beacon of light

Monday, she will be on 13!
lotje87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotje87 View Post
Monday, she will be on 13!
Without playing for a month
Old Aug 25th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #148
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

R1 against Venus at the USO.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 06:07 AM   #149
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute

Will her ranking drop now that she's lost in R1?
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 06:29 PM   #150
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brαm View Post
Will her ranking drop now that she's lost in R1?
She's still 14th...

But Suarez Navarro can catch her if she reaches SF
and Ivanovic can, if she reaches QF
and Halep can, if she reaches QF
and Makarova can, if she reaches final
and Hantuchova can, if she wins.
Wimanna is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote