Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 03:22 AM   #556
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiesharapova View Post
julian, that shit cray. i hope you're okay, i have a cousin living there and i'm hoping shes okay too.
Thank you I'm okay, hopefully your cousin too

oh and btw congrats PimpMePova!

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #557
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately, your last sovereign was beheaded and it appears that you are in dire need of a new royal figure to ascend to the throne and fill in the void. I hear that you lot are a bunch of skinheads, scumbags, and douchebags which is just the type of small folk I seek to rule. So I shall take the role of your ruler; all you need to know about me that my heart is dark and full of terrors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Матвей. View Post
Has Светльо been permabanned?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
anyone, where is she in these dark times?
She is dead.

Probably burning into the vile fires of hell in this very instance. Let she never find peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeMashabator View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
That was dumb from Svetlio. He basically admitted to spamming a thread with the sole intention of getting it closed.
Shut your filthy moderating mouth up!

Злата кралица committed suicide in full conscience. It was an act of rebellion against the vile, corrupt establishment(which you are a part of) that rules this realm.

The posts that lead to her demise were made while fully understanding the implications that they would bring upon her well-being. She was completely aware that what she did meant death so do not you dare call her stupid. The particular post where she admitted to single-handily ruining that cringeworthy feast was a reminder to the peasantry that she is so much better and superior that she can toy with them whenever she wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Svetlio getting banned basically shows the double standards of this forum imo.
RVD who genuinely I thought was a well rounded Serena fan, considering his age, has been on some sort of crazed Masha hate campaign since the RG final. It's so odd how he's just morphed into a troll. He made a comment regarding Chernobyl for which Wonderfan, being the c*** they are, provided receipts of Svetlio referencing the same thing in some of his posts regarding Masha. The most hilarious part is, they evidently didn't know that Svetlio does this purposefully to elaborate on the racists remarks against Masha that go unpunished on this forum

Child, you are so clueless that I do not see any hope left for you. At least, you got something right as to why did the princess use Chernobyl as a reference. However, it does not involve any racial undertones, it is more of a misogynistic, sexist remark which the invertebrates use as a last resort when their jealousy of the Queen reaches the upper levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post

Not that gif

I will say it's a little ironic after the Nashamasha incident.
Irony you say ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post

I'd trade Svetlio & NashaMasha for Deborah tho. Without a blink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
Got a warning many years ago for that Jankovic bashing thread I did with Viktymise and then one from that diehard Errani fan who is the most biased, annoying mod around. .
Ugh, I cannot stand her with every fiber of my gorgeous being. The sad thing is that she clearly is the one with the most power around her. Just nauseating.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #558
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Embrace the shadow and worship our Lady Melisan--EHRRMM SORRY, our new Dark Queen Nehellenia.

Trih is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #559
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I'm leaving tomorrow for vacation and won't be back until the 26th of July so this means I'll miss most of Stanford but I will be able to see SF and F. So hopefully when I get back I'll get a glimpse of Maria holding the winner's trophy. No reason why she shouldn't win this one really with Radwanska as the second highest seed I will try to post as possible. Talk to you all soon
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #560
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Oh.

Svetlio is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nehellenia. View Post
Unfortunately, your last sovereign was beheaded and it appears that you are in dire need of a new royal figure to ascend to the throne and fill in the void. I hear that you lot are a bunch of skinheads, scumbags, and douchebags which is just the type of small folk I seek to rule. So I shall take the role of your ruler; all you need to know about me that my heart is dark and full of terrors.
Maybe it's time for a mermaid to take the throne.

Us lessers have been having to fill the void lately.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #561
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nehellenia. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Wait Kerber's ankle I thought it was her shoulder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 03:46 AM   #562
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO I just found this pic of me at the US Open a couple of years ago. so embarrassing

http://imageshack.us/a/img809/4092/img2947m.jpg
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 05:53 AM   #563
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

blegh the 2nd half of the year is so much less exciting than the 1st. All the tournaments, except the USO, are so boring
Silas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 08:57 AM   #564
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Have you seen Isner one?

Hopefully some more pix emerge. I have a soft spot for John
Andy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #565
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Meanwhile, Aga is getting hell from her own Country for the ESPN pictures.........

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...oto-shoot.html
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 09:41 AM   #566
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"It's a shame that someone who has declared their love for Jesus is now promoting the mentality of men looking at a woman as a thing rather than a child of God worthy of respect and love," said Father Marek Dziewiecki, a senior Catholic priest.
"If she meets a man who she can truly love and establish a happy family and raise Catholic children, then she would probably have to hide these pictures from relatives."
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 09:51 AM   #567
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

^Oh that's not exactly news. There have been comments like this since the moment we found out about this in Poland. This is the opinion of many diehard catholics There was even a material about this in main news The discussion about this is relatively big when it's completely irrelevant, really
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 02:54 PM   #568
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I'm leaving tomorrow for vacation and won't be back until the 26th of July so this means I'll miss most of Stanford but I will be able to see SF and F. So hopefully when I get back I'll get a glimpse of Maria holding the winner's trophy. No reason why she shouldn't win this one really with Radwanska as the second highest seed I will try to post as possible. Talk to you all soon
Have fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
WTF
Trih is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #569
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post

Hopefully some more pix emerge. I have a soft spot for John
This

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #570
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas View Post
blegh the 2nd half of the year is so much less exciting than the 1st. All the tournaments, except the USO, are so boring
Even USO is the most boring slam imo

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread