Week of July 8th: Edmonton [G2] Draws and Results [JUNIORS] 2013 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 06:26 AM   #16
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of
Re: Week of July 8th: Edmonton [G2] Draws and Results [JUNIORS] 2013

Points mssing:

Marissa Wompler
Alison Tan
Mpule Kwaleglobe
Anna Smith

Smith/Yang

24 hours left to send!

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 10:56 PM   #17
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bieselke View Post
Points mssing:

Marissa Wompler
Alison Tan
Mpule Kwaleglobe
Anna Smith

Smith/Yang

24 hours left to send!
I thought I sent ? Please check again ...
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

S'PORE'S ONLY JUNIOR, LEE WEI PING
New is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #18
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Elena Puig @PuigTennis98
Hoping for a good tournament here in beautiful
Edmonton. Thank Heavens I brought tons of
sunblock and light clothing, it is hot in here!
#EdmontonFWTTJ #tennisplayafolife
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 06:24 AM   #19
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by New View Post
I thought I sent ? Please check again ...
Didn't receive anything until this night, but alright now.

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 06:54 AM   #20
country flag Bieselke

First Qualifying Round

Elena Puig def. Charlotte Clayton 0-6 7-6 (0) 6-1
The British qaulification favorite was off to a flying start but didn't have the stamina to keep her physical game up.

Madelene Lefevre def. Kaiulani Tanenbaum (3) 6-1 6-3
New Belgian hope Madelene Lefevre upsets the American in straight sets.

Justine Du Partenaire (2) vs. Zoe Adeline Bott 6-3 6-2
Canadian Justine has little to no problem to advance in to the next round.

Marissa Wompler def. Ying Yang (4) 7-6 (0) 7-5
Also straight set victory for new girl Marissa after she defeats the doubles partner of her fellow American Anna Smith.

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 06:57 AM   #21
country flag Bieselke

Final Qualifying round

Elena Puig def. Madelene Lefevre 1-6 7-5 6-2
Puerto Rican beauty Elena qualifies for the main event in Edmonton after taking out Madelene in three sets.

Marissa Wompler def. Justine du Partenaire (2) 6-3 6-1
Unexpected victory for Marissa, especially after the great tennis Justine displayed in the first qualifying round.

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 06:58 AM   #22
country flag Bieselke

(LL) Madelene Lefevre replaces Mpule Kwaleglobe

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #23
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Elena Puig @PuigTennis98
Got through to the main draw at Edmonton,
and I hear my big Sis @CrownsNAcesPuig won
her match in the first round of Budapest qualies.
#sistersinlifeandtennis #FWTTJedmonton
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #24
country flag ArturJFC

ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all

@MadLef
Sooooooo happy to get my first MD (even if it is as a LL) Here's a picture that someone in my crew took me when I saw the news. Hope to make you proud in the 1st round. xx

Michelle Larcher de Brito & Kristen Flipkens

Koehler. Pirokova. Giorgi. Bouchard. Cibulkova. Cirstea. Beck. Torro-Flor. Rybarikova. Halep
ArturJFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 01:02 AM   #25
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Qualifiers losers
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 06:39 AM   #26
country flag Bieselke

Singles Round 1

Alison Tan (1) def. Zaelly Ircha 6-3 7-5
Alison makes it very clear to her doubles partner who is the better player between the two of them.

Elena Puig def. Anna Larsson 6-7(1) 7-6(5) 7-6(5)
Extremely tight match that saw Anna waste 3 match points and finally losing in 3.

Laura Thompson def Madelene Lefevre (LL) 2-6 7-6(4) 6-2
Madelene made it a lot harder match than Laura had anticipated but Laura did manage to take the win in the end. Good prospects though for the Belgian youngster if she can keep up this level.

Marissa Wompler def. Anna Smith (2) 7-6(3) 3-6 6-3
Marissa surprisingly wins the battle of America and advances in to the semifinals.

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #27
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

Elena Puig @PuigTennis98
So happy to qualify and to win an MD match,
just not so happy it had to be against my doubles
partner, sorry girl! #FWTTJedmonton #tennis
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 10:24 PM   #28
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Alison

Congrats winners losers
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 11:55 PM   #29
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Anna

But congrats Marissa!
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 06:52 AM   #30
country flag Bieselke

Singles Semifinals

Alison Tan (1) def. Elena Puig 6-2 7-6(1)
Alison confirms her role as tournament favorite by taking out Elena in straigth sets.

Marissa Wompler def. Laura Thompson 7-6 (4) 4-6 6-4
Marissa keeps American hopes high as she takes out Laura.