Us Open Series - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #1
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of
Us Open Series

Marion is going to play in:
Toronto
Cincinnati
US OPEN
[62]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[65]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)

Last edited by TheJoh : Aug 7th, 2013 at 11:09 AM.
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #2
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of
Re: Us Open Series

I thought she was skipping the rogers cup
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #3
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I checked the EL and I didnt see her there for Toronto.

This is her fav part of the year, the grass-us swing.

I think she will perform well in a few tournaments here too!

Just an amazing time to be a Bartoli fan
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #4
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

She's not on Toronto entry list.

Stanford is next on the list : former champion and 2 times runner-up. Who will be in the team ? Thomas for sure, a physio (top priority), other ????

Walter already discussed about Stanford yesterday evening with Thomas and fitness coach Nicolas Perrotte.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 04:00 AM   #5
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Douglas Robson ‏@dougrobson 48m
Word from very close member of Bartoli camp is that she is not going to play either #bankofthewest at Stanford or San Diego. #wta
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 06:50 AM   #6
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously she has already surpassed my expectations/had her run to keep herself in the top 20 (lol) so I have nothing left to ask in these US tournaments. Hopefully she just plays freely and whatever happens will happen.
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 08:00 AM   #7
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Marion said yesterday that she will be Nole party guest this evening. And after, it's some days off in Italy or in Corsica, rest somewhere on the beach. It means that she will restart practice only next week. So, i have some doubts about Stanford. But she loves Stanford (former champion and 2 times finalists).

Anyways, the most important think is to prepare step by step US Open. And she knows how to do it and now with no pressure. It will be a huge difference.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 11:15 AM   #8
country flag Lighter

In fact, she's coming back to France today with a lot of talks with TV and radio. To come, a meeting with fft staff in order to schedule Us open series support. It seems that fitness coach could follow the whole serie with Thomas. But physio will only be in NYC.

And Walter confirms that he was keeping in touch with Marion's mum and bro after the win. He said that they were absolutly delighted.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #9
country flag Lighter

Finally, Marion is still in London for Nole's party :

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #10
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six Feet Under View Post
Douglas Robson ‏@dougrobson 48m
Word from very close member of Bartoli camp is that she is not going to play either #bankofthewest at Stanford or San Diego. #wta
wait..so she's taking the entire month of july off? is she honestly only going to play cincinnatti before the US open? im not sure that's a good idea.
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #11
country flag misty1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 08:31 PM   #12
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
wait..so she's taking the entire month of july off? is she honestly only going to play cincinnatti before the US open? im not sure that's a good idea.
No, she wants to play. The question is : start in Stanford or in San Diego. And if needed, she can ask for a WC in Toronto.

At this time, it's still recovery in Stanford with Thomas and Nicolas.
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #13
country flag misty1

Quote:
No, she wants to play. The question is : start in Stanford or in San Diego. And if needed, she can ask for a WC in Toronto.

At this time, it's still recovery in Stanford with Thomas and Nicolas.
oh okay, thanks
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #14
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Amazing

Just qualify for the YEC please babe

Zvonareva Kleybanova Mattek-Sands

Niculescu Lisicki Razzano Koukalova Errani

Baltacha (RIP) Robson Watson Gent Konta and the rest of the Brits
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #15
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
oh okay, thanks
Tennis is her passion and will take racquet very quickly :

She will play a friendly match this week with Bob Sinclar : https://twitter.com/bartoli_marion/s...44982462201858 and will visit her soccer team in Switzerland.