Pic's - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 22nd, 2004, 04:36 PM   #1
country flag oren987

oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of
Pic's

Doubles champions Asa Svensson and partner Meilen Tu pose with the runners-up, Russians Vera Zvonareva and Maria Sharapova.

good luck to all the Israeli girls

Shahar, Its time to have a good year
oren987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 22nd, 2004, 05:19 PM   #2
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
That was a long night for Vera. Everyone else is smiling.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2004, 06:41 PM   #3
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute
Good pics, Vera does look a bit tired alright, does anyone know is the final scores thread unretrievable? I would have liked a 2nd look thru it.
pav is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2004, 01:35 AM   #4
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
There wasn't a thread here. Frazier Fan started one in GM. When Vera came back, he deleted the thread.
So someone else started a thread in GM during the third set. That's the only scores thread for the final that I know of.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2004, 02:01 AM   #5
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute
I have the game scores for the singles final and for the second set of the doubles final, but they are at home. I didn't keep track of the individual points, but I did write down BP chances, so you can get an idea of what happened. I'll try to post them later.
Epigone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2004, 10:27 PM   #6
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute
I thought there was a thread on there called final scores , that I was flicking over to from the scoreboard, but might have got so excited I blew My little mind!
Old Feb 23rd, 2004, 10:29 PM   #7
pav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epigone
I have the game scores for the singles final and for the second set of the doubles final, but they are at home. I didn't keep track of the individual points, but I did write down BP chances, so you can get an idea of what happened. I'll try to post them later.
Thanks