Pictures of Sabine - Page 235 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 11:10 PM   #3511
country flag BoomBoomLisicki

BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Incase anyone hasn't seen it yet,the first 15 seconds of this were my favourite moment of Wimbledon

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rQRZpKwgo_E

Wimbledon Ladies Finalist 2013

EugenieBouchard.AnaIvanovic.LauraRobson.KristinaMladenovic.BelindaBencic

NeverStopSmiling
BoomBoomLisicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #3512
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

A report of Sabine arriving at the airport and driving to a reception by her club.

"Great feeling, and incredible nice to be in Germany again."

"You're disappointed of course, but that's part of it and I had two really great weeks and on which I can be a bit proud."

"Do you believe you've brought forward something for German tennis?"

"I believe you see it a bit, haha...yeah, probably I'm gonna realize it (the media buzz) now and I'm looking forward to it."

The club's junior say nice words about Sabine of course.

Last edited by CillyUltra : Jul 8th, 2013 at 12:04 AM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 12:07 AM   #3513

BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all

Apparently in her press conference Marion said that she could see the fear and nerves in Sabines eyes before they walked on court,can't find any videos of it though.

NeverStopSmiling
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 01:34 AM   #3514
country flag wagner1912

wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light

To enjoy!

wagner1912 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 01:43 AM   #3515
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Not new but I don't think this one has been posted. Hello Sabine, you beautiful stunning woman

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!

DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA Australian Open Runner Up 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 01:45 AM   #3516

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagner1912 View Post
To enjoy!

[/youtube]UO1GGYV6qUc[/youtube]
I haven't stopped watching this,so incredible to hear her talking about the journey so many moments to remember and they're pretty much all in that video.

NeverStopSmiling
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 01:47 AM   #3517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Not new but I don't think this one has been posted. Hello Sabine, you beautiful stunning woman

Thanks for that I've never been able to find a high quality version of that photo,always wanted it as the wallpaper on my PC

NeverStopSmiling
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 01:52 AM   #3518
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBoomLisicki View Post
Thanks for that I've never been able to find a high quality version of that photo,always wanted it as the wallpaper on my PC
Happy to help I think it's definitely one of the best photos of Sabine

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 01:54 AM   #3519
country flag Mike81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickinator View Post
LTTC president Werner Ellerkmann

Sabine when she was 13 years old.
Even back then as adorable as ever. Cutiepie

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 01:56 AM   #3520

Quote:
Happy to help I think it's definitely one of the best photos of Sabine
Yeah it's definitely my favourite off court photo of her all my other favourite photos of Sabine are on court when she's got her bandana

NeverStopSmiling
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 02:02 AM   #3521
country flag Mike81

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBoomLisicki View Post
Yeah it's definitely my favourite off court photo of her all my other favourite photos of Sabine are on court when she's got her bandana
I have a large collection of Sabine photos saved, many both on and off court ones. One day I will probably post my top 10 on here.

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 02:10 AM   #3522

Quote:
I have a large collection of Sabine photos saved, many both on and off court ones. One day I will probably post my top 10 on here.
I have quite a lot that I use as backgrounds on my phone and iPod but narrowing it down to a top 10 would be difficult because I don't think I've ever seen a bad picture of her

The one in my avatar is definitely one of my favourites,love her little smile as she walks on court ♥

NeverStopSmiling
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 09:17 AM   #3523
country flag Mike81

I wasn't planning on doing collages anymore, but I think Sabine's superb Wimbledon run deserves one

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 09:22 AM   #3524
country flag sghskhgkj

sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagner1912 View Post
To enjoy!

Actually hard to watch at the moment, because of how it all ended.
sghskhgkj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 09:27 AM   #3525
country flag maurysicki

maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghskhgkj View Post
Actually hard to watch at the moment, because of how it all ended.
A little bit...

SABINE LISICKI
maurysicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote