Wimbledon Chat Thread: The Lawn of Dreams - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #436
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Wimbledon Chat Thread: The Lawn of Dreams

Oh, and to madmax, I'm just wondering how is it possible to call Novak a mental midget and arrogant douche bag with a straight face? He is a lot of things, but those two sure as hell aren't one of them

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #437
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Is next year the start of three weeks between the FO and Wimbledon?

With Novak, Nadal and Murray with a major a piece, the best male player of the year is up for grabs at the US Open and the rest of the masters.

I don't think Novak is a mental midget. That's pretty ridiculous to say considering how many comebacks he's had. I do think he can be a lil' douche-y, but he's thankfully calmed that down a bit.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #438
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Oh, and to madmax, I'm just wondering how is it possible to call Novak a mental midget and arrogant douche bag with a straight face? He is a lot of things, but those two sure as hell aren't one of them
anyone who is not a serbian can see through his "playful clown" facade he is pulling off in the public The best example being Madrid match against Dimugtrov and swearing at the audience with rudest words...dude is an obnoxious attention seeker and there's no other way around it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #439
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
anyone who is not a serbian can see through his "playful clown" facade he is pulling off in the public The best example being Madrid match against Dimugtrov and swearing at the audience with rudest words...dude is an obnoxious attention seeker and there's no other way around it
Yes and Murray is a saint
If you love someone, you tell them
Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing
Even if you're scared that it'll cause problems
Even if you're scared that it'll burn you life to the ground, you say it
And you say it loud
Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #440
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
I am not saying it was right, but how would you feel and react if 10 thousand people were not rooting for your opponent but rooting against you, and your only sin is that you are a threat to their home player?

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #441
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

So happy for Andy!!!!!!! In the end Wimby turned out to be GREAT!

BTW the audience has its right to choose who to root for.. They chose future Mr. Sharapov, so what?? Mr. Sharapov surely appreciated the love... Besides there were a lot of Bulgarians there.

AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #442
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so happy for Andy!
Wimbledon champion.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #443
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kon. View Post
I'm so happy for Andy!
Wimbledon champion.
LOVE your AVI GIF. Had to share on twitter. 77 year wait for British lips on the trophy is finally over

EDIT: you've changed it to a pic now nvm great avi still.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #444
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Andy
for some reason, when I booked my train ticket back to the London today at 4pm, it didn't occur to me that THE MENS FINAL WAS ON! so for two hours I had to sit through dodgy wi-fi, iPhone 3G lapses and battery death just so I could listen to the Wimbledon app radio station. But anyway a couple opposite me were following the final too, and when he won this man literally jumped from his seat in the carriage

I love Novak, and the final from what I've heard (past the first set - the only bit I saw live) wasn't the greatest, but its so well deserved. And finally that damn 77 year old draught has been well and truly quenched
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #445
Хлоэ
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute

im so happy for Andy winning Wimbly is something very special
one of my fave male player can actually win slams
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #446
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
LOVE your AVI GIF. Had to share on twitter. 77 year wait for British lips on the trophy is finally over

EDIT: you've changed it to a pic now nvm great avi still.
Thanks! Didn't make it though, got it here.
Great moment, indeed. To you British fans Andy's win must be an even bigger joy.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #447
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kon. View Post
Thanks! Didn't make it though, got it here.
Great moment, indeed. To you British fans Andy's win must be an even bigger joy.
It is, especially after last year also. The expectations this year were even higher after Rafa and Roger lost so I'm ecstatic that he managed to win. Finally the 77 year talk will stop. I was already elated as he already had a slam and I see all slams just as important but winning his home slam must feel extra special, his reaction said that really.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #448
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

What an incredible day! So made up.

Maria Sharapova: Always on Your Mind
AnnieIWillKnow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #449
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so happy for you all, even I felt happy for Andy today and I've never been a fan
great day
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #450
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

congrats to murray, and all of brits

i'm not fan of andys , truth is i can't stand him but i respect his win.. sad for đoković he wasn't play at all, avery ball he hit went out, and those long rallies delpo - novak should be final, they both left heart and soul on court, and it was obvious who win that match will be empty for final..

novak should regroup himself and have great USO series and we will se , GL to him..

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote