Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 10:48 AM   #526
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

happy b-day julian

best wishen nd enjoy your day

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #527
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Happy birthday buddy.

..and just in case you guys are wondering why I've been posting some - things have been looking up a bit. My niece will probably make a full recovery and my boss has payed me a substantial part of the money he owes me. I'm still not out of the hole that I'm in, but at least there's some hope that I'll get out of it eventually.
Wonderful news. Maybe Woz will have a summer HC resurgence now in honour of you
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #528
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

OMG so much love here

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Ju happy birthday! And it's not gay at all, it's so common in my country cause it's bloody damn hot all year round. The bright colours may be construed as somewhat suggestive but nothing the 'straight' guys these days don't wear. Looking good!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
Forgot to say it earlier but Happy Birthday Julian!!!
Thanks Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkapova View Post
Happy birthday Julian. And I think your outfit is perfectly fine if you're worried. The only thing, which is a small thing, is not the color of the shorts itself but the length of it.

Although when I lived in New Zealand for a bit, I noticed that most guys wear really short shorts.
Thank you! and about the length of the shorts, actually it is not that short but i folded it twice the actual length is right just above my knee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Happy Birthday Julian
Thank you Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Happy birthday!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesborah View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUJU !!!!!!

Hopefully Liam has prepared a great day for you !! you deserve it I miss talking with you we should be sync in the Brigade soon ! but I might be stopping work next week (apparently) so I will most likely be free !
Thank you again Debby! I miss talking with you too You should post at Brigade more often

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #529
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Happy birthday buddy.

..and just in case you guys are wondering why I've been posting some - things have been looking up a bit. My niece will probably make a full recovery and my boss has payed me a substantial part of the money he owes me. I'm still not out of the hole that I'm in, but at least there's some hope that I'll get out of it eventually.
Thank you

Good to hear about your niece and your improving situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Happy birthday!!!!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiesharapova View Post
happy birthday julian !
Thanks mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
happy b-day julian

best wishen nd enjoy your day
Thank you

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #530
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Juju

Post some leg shots

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #531
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
Happy birthday Juju

Post some leg shots
Thank you

I'm shy

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 04:28 AM   #532
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Julian!

Guys, i might go see Maria in Cincinnati
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 05:28 AM   #533
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas View Post
Happy Birthday Julian!

You lucky man!!!
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 05:32 AM   #534
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Happy birthday JulianBtw are you going to see Maria in Toronto?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 06:00 AM   #535
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Julian Best wishes

Vartan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 09:57 AM   #536
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Such a good interesting thread to read through
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=96599

Oh and happy belated birthday Julian.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 03:06 PM   #537
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas View Post
Happy Birthday Julian!

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Happy birthday JulianBtw are you going to see Maria in Toronto?
Thank you I'm planning to I haven't met Masha I want to meet her and watch her live. Hopefully my schedule will allow me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartan View Post
Happy Birthday Julian Best wishes
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Such a good interesting thread to read through
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=96599

Oh and happy belated birthday Julian.
Thank you guys

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #538
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

What's happening in Toronto since yesterday afternoon

Severe thunderstorms cause flooding, blackouts, havoc on roads around Toronto
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013...derstorms.html

Fuck! What a crazy day yesterday!!! Subway broke down. Big flood on the street causing streetcar to be disabled. Had to walk home under heavy rain.. Totally wet. Took taxi, reaching home no electricity, basement got flooded. Cannot do anything. What fuckery was that?! Entire city of Toronto was out of power and electricity. Big flood everywhere. Darkness everywhere. -_- It's crazy, Toronto went from sunny bright day to this crazy heavy raining, total blackout and flood in less than 1 hour without warning -_- Wondering how people could live without electricity in the past especially at night.

The subway yesterday

The picture I took yesterday..

The beginning of the Toronto flood yesterday. Had to walk through this flood under heavy rain all the way cos my streetcar broke down like 3 times before being completely disabled by this flood.

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #539
country flag NiMaria

NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
What's happening in Toronto since yesterday afternoon

Severe thunderstorms cause flooding, blackouts, havoc on roads around Toronto
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013...derstorms.html

Fuck! What a crazy day yesterday!!! Subway broke down. Big flood on the street causing streetcar to be disabled. Had to walk home under heavy rain.. Totally wet. Took taxi, reaching home no electricity, basement got flooded. Cannot do anything. What fuckery was that?! Entire city of Toronto was out of power and electricity. Big flood everywhere. Darkness everywhere. -_- It's crazy, Toronto went from sunny bright day to this crazy heavy raining, total blackout and flood in less than 1 hour without warning -_- Wondering how people could live without electricity in the past especially at night.

The subway yesterday

The picture I took yesterday..

The beginning of the Toronto flood yesterday. Had to walk through this flood under heavy rain all the way cos my streetcar broke down like 3 times before being completely disabled by this flood.
Damn, which part of the city was this? I'm in east end Scarborough and it's perfectly fine over here.
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 03:23 PM   #540
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMaria View Post
Damn, which part of the city was this? I'm in east end Scarborough and it's perfectly fine over here.
I live in Etobicoke