PUSHERS don´t WIN slams!!!! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 12:36 AM   #151
country flag Leelee.

Leelee. is a name known to all Leelee. is a name known to all Leelee. is a name known to all Leelee. is a name known to all Leelee. is a name known to all Leelee. is a name known to all Leelee. is a name known to all Leelee. is a name known to all Leelee. is a name known to all Leelee. is a name known to all Leelee. is a name known to all
Re: PUSHERS don´t WIN slams!!!!

Yes, they do.

Chrissie the Barbie Doll won 18 slams, and thanks to that she pollutes my ears now with the most banal announcing possible.
Leelee. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #152
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolás89 View Post
Who is doing that? I just called her game what it is, mediocre.
So by definition you are therefore saying 99% of the tour are below mediocre ?
ozza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 03:23 AM   #153
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Nicolas really has it in for Vika.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 05:51 AM   #154
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelee. View Post
Yes, they do.

Chrissie the Barbie Doll won 18 slams, and thanks to that she pollutes my ears now with the most banal announcing possible.
Chris Evert was not a Barbie doll and she certainly was not a pusher.
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 06:14 AM   #155
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelee. View Post
Yes, they do.

Chrissie was quite a babe in her young days indeed: But I wouldn't call her a pusher really relative to her era of net rushers. She just introduced modern baseline game to the women's game with her very consistent and precise groundstrokes. Actually, I still watch her matches sometimes to marvel at her passing shots against all the serve and volleyers of those days
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.

Last edited by madmax : Jul 7th, 2013 at 06:37 AM.
madmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 06:32 AM   #156
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

There is a Youtube video of Chris playing against the likes of Court, Goolagong and Wade in her heyday and you can see how she played allcourt game by being aggressive and attacking the net a lot of the time.

It's harder to be a pusher with a wood racquet because you can't rely on your opponent hitting a lot of errors. If you hit it in the middle serve volleyers with wood will take the advantage and use it to approach the net.

You could do that and hit a great passing shot but that's not what a pusher is.
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 06:56 AM   #157
country flag spencercarlos
Sabatini lover Forever

spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLEFIST View Post
I don't know why anyone calls ARad a pusher. She's clearly NOT that. Woz' is a pusher. ARad is faaar from a pusher. There are other ways to win a tennis match between Woz's pushing and the Power Game. ARad has variety and and guile. In many ways she has more variety than Hingis did. She makes the most with what she's got and does it a variety of ways.
LOL

If anything Aga can thank god she is not facing this kind of tennis nowadays. Hingis handled this with a beautyful style, touch and outsmarting when possible.

Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 9
Straight Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 6
Seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 5
Straight seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 4
Tier II and above titles
Sabatini 24 Martinez 17
Record at the Masters
Sabatini has 2 titles 2 Runner up and 3 SF
Martinez has 0 titles, 0 RU, and 0 Sf
Record against the best players
Sabatini 40% Martinez 21%
Head to Head
Sabatini leads 9-6 over Martinez
FWTT Hard 111(111 + ny)Carpet 104(104 + ny)Clay 107(107 + 4) Grass 100(100 ny)
spencercarlos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #158
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
Nicolas really has it in for Vika.
Sour just like their fave.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 11:19 PM   #159
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

Murray has 2
Roookie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 11:41 PM   #160
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
Sour just like their fave.
I'm not bothered in the slightlest by Azarenka's accomplishments or the h2h between her and Aga. I would rather choose to be the fan of a player that won't even win a slam if she possesses enough integrity to show herself the same on and off court just like Aga always does than to be the fan of your fave.

Last edited by Nicolás89 : Jul 7th, 2013 at 11:47 PM.
Nicolás89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 11:48 PM   #161
country flag End da Game

End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light

they do in the mens game
End da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 01:04 AM   #162
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.P View Post
Djokovic made him.

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 04:00 AM   #163
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not bothered in the slightlest by Azarenka's accomplishments or the h2h between her and Aga. I would rather choose to be the fan of a player that won't even win a slam if she possesses enough integrity to show herself the same on and off court just like Aga always does than to be the fan of your fave.
Clock him! Glory hunting tennis fans can seethe.
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 04:23 AM   #164
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roookie View Post
Murray has 2
Why did you have to mention that name here when it's totally irrelevant.

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #165
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How random, and untrue. Everything you just said has absolutely nothing to do with what I said earlier. The only thing you just did is back up the fact that you're sour just like your fave. Keep it up.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote