Ashleigh Barty - Page 109 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 07:18 PM   #1621
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of
Re: Ashleigh Barty

Huge huge chance blown. Sigh
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #1622
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by binky-GOAT View Post
Ash was like 10 times better than Casey. Casey just fell apart completely after 3-1.
See my update. I couldn't bring myself to watch continuously, so probably I missed the worst bits. If so it must have been really bad, because what I saw was already ordinary to say the least.
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #1623
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Casey's sudden bad play took Ash down as well in the 2nd set. Ash was the best player on court in the 1st set by quite some margin.
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #1624
country flag binky-GOAT

They pretty much lost all hope after the 1st set, which they had one million chances to win.
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #1625
country flag binky-GOAT

All their opponents were doing is just blocking the balls, just offering points on a silver platter. And Ash/Casey were just dominating most of the 1st set, how the f did they blow it...

Anyway time to calm down....
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #1626
country flag Trey

Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future

Tough lost hope they pair up for U.S. Open
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #1627
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

Was there (got in after the singles final). Such a shame they didn't take those set points in the first set. Ash started off amazingly well but it all sort of fell apart in the end. Peng and Hsieh were consistent throughout and had some nice feel when needed. A shame they lost but great exprenice to watch a final on centre court at Wimbledon

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 01:30 AM   #1628
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

I have to say, I wasn't hoping to wake up this morning and find that the main point of discussion in this thread was whether Ash or Casey had played a worse match

Ah well, still a great result for both of them - another fantastic trophy to add to the heap, and a truckload of dollar coins for their efforts. I think this will put Casey just outside of the top 10 in the doubles rankings, and Ash will be near the top 15
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 05:36 AM   #1629
country flag Markmen
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all

I guess we have to take heart they made the final - which they weren't supposed to. They have a huge career in front of them and its all a learning curve. They will regroup and come back even better. Ash played beautifully in the 1st set. She was by far the dominant player on the court.
2014: W CYP (S): Paris; Doha. CYP (D): (Spencer.) Indian Wells. Tipping (D): (mariusz_pol) Miami, Indian Wells. R/U FITD (S): Rio; FITD (D) Indian Wells. CYP (D): (Spencer.) Paris. Tipping (S): Katowiice, Doha; Tiipping (D): (mariusz_pol) Aust Open, Doha.
2013: W Tipping (D): (mariusz_pol) Beijing; US Open. Tipping (S): Bastad. CYP (D): (Spencer.) US Open; Guangzhou; Linz. FITD: Oeiras.
RANKINGS Pentathlon = 11 Tipping (S) = 22 Tipping (D) = 3 Team (mariusz_pol) = 1 FITD = 26 FITD (D) = 11 CYP (S) = 8 CYP (D) = 8 QBall = 18
Markmen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 06:11 AM   #1630
country flag binky-GOAT

Yeah must admit I was smiling through some of that final. Ash played really well on CC like she belonged there, just like she did at RL at AO. The ball was just coming out so cleanly from her racquet. Great to see how far she's come.

Now just have to get there in singles too.
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 07:53 AM   #1631
country flag MeatballGoddess

MeatballGoddess is just really nice MeatballGoddess is just really nice MeatballGoddess is just really nice MeatballGoddess is just really nice MeatballGoddess is just really nice MeatballGoddess is just really nice MeatballGoddess is just really nice MeatballGoddess is just really nice MeatballGoddess is just really nice MeatballGoddess is just really nice MeatballGoddess is just really nice

only saw the first set casey was abysmal
MeatballGoddess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 08:14 AM   #1632
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

I fell asleep.. but I have it recorded so will watch later sometime. Another RU but still alot to be proud of. Get that $$$ Ash
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #1633
country flag Markmen
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all

Just how good will Ash become. She looked incredibly confident. Her grounds strokes, volleys and smashes were awesome. Casey will need to step it up to keep Ash steady.
2014: W CYP (S): Paris; Doha. CYP (D): (Spencer.) Indian Wells. Tipping (D): (mariusz_pol) Miami, Indian Wells. R/U FITD (S): Rio; FITD (D) Indian Wells. CYP (D): (Spencer.) Paris. Tipping (S): Katowiice, Doha; Tiipping (D): (mariusz_pol) Aust Open, Doha.
2013: W Tipping (D): (mariusz_pol) Beijing; US Open. Tipping (S): Bastad. CYP (D): (Spencer.) US Open; Guangzhou; Linz. FITD: Oeiras.
RANKINGS Pentathlon = 11 Tipping (S) = 22 Tipping (D) = 3 Team (mariusz_pol) = 1 FITD = 26 FITD (D) = 11 CYP (S) = 8 CYP (D) = 8 QBall = 18
Markmen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 08:14 PM   #1634
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

I hope Ash makes a move soon in her singles career.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 04:06 AM   #1635
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
New CHR #16 #5 in the race

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote