Y'all tried it with Bartoli - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #106
Alice

Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Y'all tried it with Bartoli

Her haters can suck it. She has been the underdog throughout this whole match.

She deserved this so so much.

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Alice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #107
country flag Marlene

Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute

GOAT prediction!
Marlene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #108
country flag Londoner

Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad I was wrong.

This is a wonderful win and I'm thrilled for Marion and all her long-term fans.
Londoner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #109
country flag archie4

archie4 is a splendid one to behold archie4 is a splendid one to behold archie4 is a splendid one to behold archie4 is a splendid one to behold archie4 is a splendid one to behold archie4 is a splendid one to behold archie4 is a splendid one to behold archie4 is a splendid one to behold archie4 is a splendid one to behold archie4 is a splendid one to behold archie4 is a splendid one to behold

Marion played awesome today! Her reaction to winning was beautiful, and she was extremely complimentary to her team and to Sabine after the match. Very classy!
archie4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #110
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
Her haters can suck it. She has been the underdog throughout this whole match.

She deserved this so so much.
She's been the underdog her whole career really. She's the weird kid in high school that everyone made fun of, even the nerds.

So this win has to be very satisfying for her. I hope she enjoys this with some big ass cake!

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #111
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERVivor View Post
Bartoli got extremely lucky with the draw. She hasn't faced the type of player who can exploit her weaknesses on grass i.e. terrible movement and a weak serve. Lisicki is exactly the type of player who can exploit these weaknesses. She has the flat powerful strokes to move Bartoli from side to side, and can throw in the occasional drop shot to move Marion up and back. Radswanka is a better matchup for her, but can still move her up and back like a yo yo.

harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #112
country flag Glasgow Smile
テニプリ

Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harloo View Post
Oh that post is gold
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #113
country flag metamorpha

metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of

Everyone thought Serena had a CAKEWALK draw, no matter what happened, until she got Lisicki in 4th round where we immediately sensed "Oh... here comes the real test".

Meanwhile, Marion was struggling with her form coming to Wimbledon. Extremely lucky with the draw...? Maybe. But she woke up and did her job cleanly by winning every match in straight sets.

It reminds me a little of Venus in 2005. Sensing that her draw was OPEN after Serena lost from Craybas in 3rd round, she suddenly woke up and significantly improved her performance which was mediocre since the beginning of the season.
metamorpha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #114
Alice

Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorpha View Post
Everyone thought Serena had a CAKEWALK draw, no matter what happened, until she got Lisicki in 4th round where we immediately sensed "Oh... here comes the real test".

Meanwhile, Marion was struggling with her form coming to Wimbledon. Extremely lucky with the draw...? Maybe. But she woke up and did her job cleanly by winning every match in straight sets.

It reminds me a little of Venus in 2005. Sensing that her draw was OPEN after Serena lost from Craybas in 3rd round, she suddenly woke up and significantly improved her performance which was mediocre since the beginning of the season.
I didn't have high hopes for her when I first watch her match in the second round against McHale. She did not play her best and she was lucky in the match in my opinion since McHale made too many errors.

But yeah glad she managed to somehow improve on her game after the match.

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #115
country flag starin

starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute

Haters can suck a lemon. Bartoli has always been a great player.
starin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #116
Alice

Quote:
Originally Posted by starin View Post
Haters can suck a lemon. Bartoli has always been a great player.

― Flavia Weedn
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 05:48 PM   #117
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

This was a GREAT outcome.

Tennis won today.

Bartoli demonstrated that regardless of all the negative things people say and write about her, what's important is what you believe about yourself.

Reminds me of my fave's best characteristic.
SERENA: "I hate losing more than I love winning" | RVD: Knowledge(able)…?- In issues researched that interests me and affect my life directly. | Understand(ing)…?- Many subjects & topics in general; with an unquenchable thirst and open mind to learn more. | Experienced…?- In courses of study, and adversities faced. | Racism…?- Living it everyday; experiencing it’s pain in every way; knowing it’ll never go away; and fully understand the futility of arguing it’s ‘evils’ with 'the ignorant' more than I could possibly say.
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #118
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute

the grass hbic.
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #119
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERVivor View Post
Bartoli got extremely lucky with the draw. She hasn't faced the type of player who can exploit her weaknesses on grass i.e. terrible movement and a weak serve. Lisicki is exactly the type of player who can exploit these weaknesses. She has the flat powerful strokes to move Bartoli from side to side, and can throw in the occasional drop shot to move Marion up and back. Radswanka is a better matchup for her, but can still move her up and back like a yo yo.

49-6
Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2013, 01:15 AM   #120
country flag Glasgow Smile
テニプリ

Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute Glasgow Smile has a reputation beyond repute