oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 256 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #3826
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

why didn't they ask her about herself?

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 17th, 2013, 10:51 PM   #3827
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

what is Marta doing?

Old Jul 17th, 2013, 11:00 PM   #3828
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
what is Marta doing?
I think we know what she's doing and with whom.

she should not give up on her tennis. She's only 27. She could still have some good results with the proper commitment.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #3829
country flag Vamos Feńa

Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently she is in Hamburg now with Jerzy

Thank you for those 10 years
Vamos Feńa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #3830
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

I felt for a long time that a man is more important to Marta than tennis or almost anything else for that matter. It is just too bad because I believe she was one of the greatest talents which shined through in quite a few matches. Unfortunately there was no sustained commitment for longer period of time to get her where she could with her gifts. There is no judgement on my part; everyone's priorities are their own business no matter if prioritization is conscious or not. I am just a little sad. I have little to no hope that Marta will be back and if she will if she could commit to the level that is required.
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 12:25 PM   #3831
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Marta down to #370

Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 05:37 PM   #3832
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

The fact that she did not try to defend any points the last two months tells me she is probably done or taking a long break.
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 05:41 PM   #3833
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

she didn't enter any tournaments till yet

dunno, she qualified for Straßbourg MD, lost there, then went on to Maribor, lost to Burger and w.o. from doubles and has withdrawn from all tournaments she was in and since then didn't enter any tournament at all

I still hope it's "only" an injury but I don't know...

Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 05:54 PM   #3834
country flag SERVivor

shes actually in the 320s in the rankings. the 370 must be for play since jan. 1
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 06:02 PM   #3835
country flag Vamos Feńa

Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute

I think she's done

Thank you for those 10 years
Vamos Feńa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 06:07 PM   #3836
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERVivor View Post
shes actually in the 320s in the rankings. the 370 must be for play since jan. 1
I have the 370 from TBE Live Rankings and since she is not playing this week, she will end up there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamos Feńa View Post
I think she's done
any information for this?

Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 08:27 PM   #3837
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

she wrote me message on fb that she still believe and don't think about retiring, and she was grateful for supporting...but it was 3 months ago.
i don't think she will be back this year

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #3838
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

OMG, that bitch read my message on FB but didn't answer

Here my message:

Hi Marta,

I'm a big fan of yours, but since some weeks I see, you didn't play or even enter any tournaments. Are you ok or are you injured, because the last match was a withdrawl in doubles in Maribor. I hope you are ok and you will return soon again to the tour...?! I hope you can give me a short answer to my question, because it would really mean much for me to hear from you about your current status.

Thank you very much for answering and the best for you. Lovely greetings from Germany.

Adrian

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #3839
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

anyway, what would be her way now, being ranked barley in top 400?

she has currently 108 points and is (live) ranked 372.
To come back to top 300 she needs around 60 points
to come back to 250 she needs 100 points
to be back in top 200 she needs around 200 points.

what has she to defend till the end of the year?
66 points from Sep-Oct, means without playing she will only have 40 points and be ranked 630

what tournaments are availabe right now for her?
well, next lists will be published tomorrow afternoon, she might enter Westende-Middelkerke (NED/25k/Q) or Kazan (RUS/50k/Q) both hardcourt, the following week (19-25 august) there is only one 25k in St.Petersburg.
The next week there is again an ITF in Kazan (50k+H) and 3 more 25ks in ROU, NED and JPN.
In Sept. she might play 2 weeks in TUR (50Ks)...and there are many more 25Ks and so on...

I think if she comes back, she will begin the week after St. Petersburg and either go to Kazan or to ROU and then play both 50Ks in TUR, where she most likely would have to play Q or might sneek in into MD with luck. I mean it's US Open time and all gurls around 200-250 should be in NYC

and if she doesn't come back this year, she will start with a ranking of 630 into the next season (when she decides to continue...)

it will be hard way, but if she really is serious about tennis, she would do it like I said and try her luck in the rather easy 50Ks and hope to get soft draws and gain some points, because from the 3rd week in Sep till the 2nd in Oct she will lose more than half of her current 108 () points

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #3840
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Adrian, you such a dedicated fan . I also loved seeing her play, but we need to respect her decision whatever it may be. Right now it is likely that it will be "I am done with tennis".
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote