Ivana Jorović - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 02:33 PM   #106
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of
Re: Ivana Jorović

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
IVANOVIĆ*JOVANOVSKI*JAKŠIĆ
KVITOVA*DATE-KRUM*PETKOVIĆ*MLADENOVIĆ*
SELEŠ*DEMENTIEVA*CLIJSTERS*LI
NETTENIS.ORG

verdegreen is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 04:31 PM   #107
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

She is in the final of another 10k tournament, in Nis, Serbia this time. Anyone knows what are her plans for the rest of the season, playing ITF or juniors?
Just Do It is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 04:58 PM   #108
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

She will play both, as i understand... Though i think she will ply more juniors this summer
She will be top 700 after Wibly :jump:

http://www.nettenis.org/u-nedelju-dva-srpska-finala/

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
NETTENIS.ORG

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 04:08 PM   #109
country flag verdegreen

IJ won 6-4 4-6 6-3! BRAVO!!!

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
NETTENIS.ORG

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 05:25 PM   #110
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Ivana

S. Stephens | M. Keys | A. Riske | C. Vandeweghe | J. Hampton | T. Townsend | V. Duval | S. Vickery | S. Crawford

L. Chirico | Cici. Bellis |T. Black | H. Black | J. Daniel | M. Gordon | S. Kenin | W. Osuigwe | M. Shishkina | G. Faith Andrews
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 05:25 PM   #111
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Will she be playing Junior WImby as well ?

S. Stephens | M. Keys | A. Riske | C. Vandeweghe | J. Hampton | T. Townsend | V. Duval | S. Vickery | S. Crawford

L. Chirico | Cici. Bellis |T. Black | H. Black | J. Daniel | M. Gordon | S. Kenin | W. Osuigwe | M. Shishkina | G. Faith Andrews
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 06:18 PM   #112
country flag verdegreen

She does not have rank for WB Her first part of the year wan not very good... But she won 2 titles in juniors past few weeks, so i gues she will continue to progress untill USO.
She will alo play more juniors now because of the rules that players under 18 can't play many pro tournaments... Stupid rule..

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
NETTENIS.ORG

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 06:20 PM   #113
country flag Trey

That is a Stupid rule But I guess I like too see her Junior Ranking go up at least too the top 30

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 09:36 PM   #114
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Ivana is winning 10k's easily. I would rather see her continue play 10k's or even give 25k's a try than play juniors ... But I guess her team knows best.
Just Do It is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #115
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
Ivana is winning 10k's easily. I would rather see her continue play 10k's or even give 25k's a try than play juniors ... But I guess her team knows best.
Have to disagree, are you saying that competition on these 10k's is better than on junior tour (talking about the G1 and GA's) ? I don't think so. I mean Bencic, Townsed, Konjuh, Siniakova, Kontaveit, Kulichkova, Lottner, Chirico, Kalinina, etc., she should be playing them, cause she belongs there. There's always place for 10k's and 25k's in the calendar (it's not that many that 16y old players are allowed to play anyway)

All that aside i was pretty disappointed (and surprised before all) she didn't have the ranking to enter junior Wimbly, this current 109 place on the list is an insult to her talent.

She's playing Biesterbos Open (G2) this week. Playing with Morgane Michiels (BEL) in the QF. Go Ivana

R1 (5)Ivana Jorovic (SRB) d. (Q)Valentini Grammatikopoulou (GRE) 63 60
R2 (5)Ivana Jorovic (SRB) d. Inger Van Dijkman (NED) 61 63

Last edited by Bleeth : Jul 4th, 2013 at 08:48 PM.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #116
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Another easy title, Biesterbos Open
Final:
Ivana Jorovic (SRB) - Jil Belen Teichmann (SUI) 6:4 6:3

Congrats Ivana, US Open awaits for the big result.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 10:25 PM   #117
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Bravo Ivana

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 02:08 AM   #118
country flag Trey

Happy for ivana keep it up

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 10:30 AM   #119
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Ivana is playing a G1 tournament in Germany this week and she won the first round already:

(14)Ivana Jorovic (SRB) d. (LL)Ekaterina Zaitseva (RUS) 61 61

Hopefully another good run for Ivana and some big points too
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #120
country flag verdegreen

She is now 77th, so i think she will play USO and probably main draw if shee keeps it like this!
I think AO was her onmly GS she ever played.
It would be nice to finish this year in top 20 in juniors and top 500 on WTA.

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
NETTENIS.ORG