Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 160 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 09:05 PM   #2386
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
did not look like injury to me either and by now we would have heard. surprised she's not going to the remaining clay court tournaments in Europe given she likes clay and red dirt's better for her heels. or maybe it's the heels why she's taking a bit longer break now? or maybe she wants to take extra time to prepare for the hard court season and the uso.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 05:16 AM   #2387
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Kaia

But a really good tournament for her

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #2388
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia confirmed that she will continue cooperation with Tamla.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #2389
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

This is very good news

Aside from Washington, does anyone else know where she intends to play?
It's good for her IMO to play some Internationals because it's easy points, money, match practice and may enable her to qualify for Sofia and maybe this time play

Does she still only have 15 tournaments counting because she had to withdraw from that

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 01:09 PM   #2390
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
This is very good news Aside from Washington, does anyone else know where she intends to play?
Toronto and Cincinnati with protected ranking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Does she still only have 15 tournaments counting because she had to withdraw from that
She has 6 zero pointers. US Open, Beijing, Sofia, AO, Indian Wells and Miami.
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #2391
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Toronto and Cincinnati with protected ranking.

She has 6 zero pointers. US Open, Beijing, Sofia, AO, Indian Wells and Miami.
That is just morally wrong. She should sue the WTA
If she made Top 10 with 10 Tournaments that would have to be some kind of record

Still, at least 3 of them will be off by the end of the year (hopefully)

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #2392
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so happy with how she did at Wimbledon.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #2393
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

I'm happy with her Wimbledon also. It's quite interesting, each time she's beaten a top 10 player in a GS event, she's gone to the QF. I hope she'll get over the hump and reach the SF one day too So far she's lost to Kuznetsova, Kvitova, Zvonareva, Sharapova, and Lisicki at this stage. Maybe she has to believe in herself more. She now has enough experience to challenge this kind of players at this stage of a tournament.

So, ETV showed the match. Well, it's like Anu Säärits commentating is the kiss of death Some years ago Kaia seemed to lose each time she was put on a bigger court, and the match was streamed.. if I remember correctly.

Kaia has played 8 tournaments so far. Lost just one of them in the 1st round. It seems very reasonable she'll get some rest now, and gives herself time to train. Probably the small clay tournaments would have become handy had she lost early.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 01:50 AM   #2394
country flag chingching

Yes it has been another good tournament and even though I an bitterly disappointed she lost she does seem to be dealing with nerves better which is essential for her to make Top 10

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #2395
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
So, ETV showed the match. Well, it's like Anu Säärits commentating is the kiss of death
Knew she would be blamed

But she also commentated FO last year and Kaia won four matches despite her

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Some years ago Kaia seemed to lose each time she was put on a bigger court, and the match was streamed.. if I remember correctly..
That's only logical. Better courts and streams mean better opponents too
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #2396
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Knew she would be blamed

But she also commentated FO last year and Kaia won four matches despite her

I was disappointed to see no one else mentioned it, so I felt obligated to

Anu was probably out of poision these 4 matches

It's always good to blame someone else.. there were people back in the Erki and Kristina days who refused to watch them on tv, or they'd lose, so
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #2397
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Imo, this is the perfect time for Kaia to make her move and aim for the top 10, because the rankings are in a really fragile state atm.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 05:32 PM   #2398
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

What has happened, something with heels again? She is withdrawing from tournaments..
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 05:53 PM   #2399
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Please, don't be another bad injury
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 06:26 PM   #2400
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
wtf?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote