Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 192 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 05:10 PM   #2866
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Wow, I just went downstairs at 40-15 and she got broken again? Incredible.

And honestly, even though BZS managed to lose a set point in the most stupid way possible, she is really the only reason this match is somewhat competitive. The way she has been carrying Julia yesterday and today (and probably in the first 2 rounds as well) is impressive.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 05:12 PM   #2867
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

3-3
Aoyami`s serve is incredibly weak.
How can they manage it that this is still so close and probably even loose ?
joy division is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 05:14 PM   #2868
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
3-3
Aoyami`s serve is incredibly weak.
How can they manage it that this is still so close and probably even loose ?
Because Julia barely returned half of Aoyama's serves.

And now BZS goes off the rails. That's it. Hard to blame her with how much work she has had to do this match.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 05:16 PM   #2869

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post

And now BZS goes off the rails. That's it. Hard to blame her with how much work she has had to do this match.
She probably is fed up with this shit now.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 05:18 PM   #2870
country flag KatjaS

And now Julia has to hold serve for them to remain in the match. She was broken the last 3 times in a row.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 05:19 PM   #2871
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Maybe the misery will be over soon.
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 05:20 PM   #2872
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I can't see the match but the comments in this thread are giving me a good idea of what is happening so thanks guys.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 05:22 PM   #2873
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
I can't see the match but the comments in this thread are giving me a good idea of what is happening so thanks guys.
You have no idea how lucky you are.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 05:24 PM   #2874
country flag KatjaS

The amount of service winners below 70mph....
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 05:27 PM   #2875
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Well, that's it. Beat the no. 1 seeds, lost to the unseeded.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 05:29 PM   #2876

It`s over ?
My streams said goodbye at 4-5 but that might not have been the worst thing.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 05:29 PM   #2877
country flag KatjaS

This is so bad.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 05:30 PM   #2878
country flag kadiHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
It`s over ?
My streams said goodbye at 4-5 but that might not have been the worst thing.
No, you were spared.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 05:34 PM   #2879
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

That's a pity. Did it seem like Julia was hampered by the knee or was the play so poor all round that it was hard to tell?
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 05:36 PM   #2880
country flag KatjaS

Honestly, nothing worked. It was shockingly bad. You couldn't pinpoint anything in particular. I'm gonna write a little bit about the match in the Wimbledon thread once I've gathered my thoughts.
Closed Thread