Wimbledon Public Ballot 2013 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:19 AM   #1
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of
Wimbledon Public Ballot 2013

Who's gone into this this year and hoping for tickets? I have and ive also secured two debenture tickets one for court 1 for ladies quarters and one for Centre Court for ladies Semi's. MEGA EXCITED!!!!
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #2
country flag Travod

Travod is a splendid one to behold Travod is a splendid one to behold Travod is a splendid one to behold Travod is a splendid one to behold Travod is a splendid one to behold Travod is a splendid one to behold Travod is a splendid one to behold Travod is a splendid one to behold Travod is a splendid one to behold Travod is a splendid one to behold Travod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wimbledon Public Ballot 2013

I mailed in the ballot too.
Travod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:07 PM   #3
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Guess who got women's final

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #4
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like no news is bad news...again
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 12:42 PM   #5
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post
Looks like no news is bad news...again
Give it another week or so. I know someone who got tickets about 10 days ago so I thought I had been unsuccessful too. Then lo and behold, I get my letter yesterday.

... for some reason.
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #6
country flag paul_masterton

paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute

Man I never get tickets in this. Might queue again, but I always like watching the GB girls, however now they are getting more successful and Court 3 is ticketed, it's becoming harder to see them if you only have a grounds pass.
paul_masterton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 05:44 PM   #7
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, bad news
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #8
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_masterton View Post
Man I never get tickets in this. Might queue again, but I always like watching the GB girls, however now they are getting more successful and Court 3 is ticketed, it's becoming harder to see them if you only have a grounds pass.
Also thing is you cant buy tickets for Court 3 in the Q
just the standing area and you get a shitty view- either you have to get there 1st then stand up all day to see them or get stuck in Q for half the day- not worth it
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #9
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Found out today i got men's semi's tickets from LTA Central Ballot. YES!!!
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 07:09 AM   #10
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Didn't mail in a ballot this year so if we go we'll queue on first Monday. With 4 courts ticketed now it is getting harder to see the players you'd like to with a grounds pass.

Highlight last year when we had Court 1 tickets was managing to sneak onto Court 2 to see the Wiliams sisters playing.

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 07:20 PM   #11
country flag paul_masterton

paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute

Th are going to make corts 2 and 3 unticketed in future
paul_masterton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 07:17 AM   #12
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, my first year travelling there. Hope to get tickets for the first 3 courts at least! It's difficult to get I know... but still hoping though...
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

S'PORE'S ONLY JUNIOR, LEE WEI PING
New is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #13
country flag CCLG

CCLG is an unknown quantity at this point

The Children's Cancer and Leukaemia Group is a UK registered charity (number 286669) that supports children diagnosed with cancer and leukaemia in the UK. We are currently auctioning two tickets to Maria Sharapova's first Wimbledon game, along with the chance to meet Maria, to raise funds. This is a genuine charity auction - more information including how to place your bid can be found at http://www.cclg.org.uk/support-us/cc...bledon-tickets
CCLG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 07:34 PM   #14
country flag Dawson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson. View Post
Guess who got women's final
I deserve this terrible final 4 line up for boasting

... for some reason.