Anett Kontaveit - Page 128 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 04:19 AM   #1906
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
http://sport.delfi.ee/news/tennis/ee....d?id=66367974

Her coach is not (and will not be) in Wimbledon, she is all by herself at the moment, but her mother will arrive tomorrow. Anett says she will attend Kaia's match in the evening as well
Btw, apparently she would have played Roehampton, but forgot to register on time for singles
Why didn't she play Qualies
Ferro is definitely winnable IMO and if she plays her best she will also beat Bencic

BTW this is one of the funniest post handshake pictures I have ever seen, especially from Anett's perspective

Also she seems to have lost weight and maybe is moving better which is good

Finally, I almost vomited when I saw this. I typed in Anett Kontaveit into google and the second option was "Anett Kontaveit rinnad" She's 17

Last edited by chingching : Dec 28th, 2013 at 01:49 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 08:11 AM   #1907
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Yes, unfortunately also under most articles in delfi or postimees there are some perverts commenting
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 09:04 AM   #1908
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.itftennis.com/juniors/new...-underway.aspx

She is 18 in this article
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 09:33 AM   #1909
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
She mentions that she has never lost to Konjuh or Bencic. True, but they were so young then. When did she last play Bencic btw? Cannot recall..

Also what's with the quote "I almost feel old, at 18. But I played well today."? Did she really state she was 18? Or is it supposed to mean she feels as old as 18?
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 10:31 AM   #1910
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she's lost count, it happens to old people sometimes when asked about their age
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 02:53 PM   #1911
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I have not seen one ITF article in which they managed to spell both Anett and Kontaveit right As for the quote, I am hoping for her mental state that they misquoted her

She beat Konjuh at Wimbledon last year and has never played Bencic
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 11:53 AM   #1912
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post

I have not seen one ITF article in which they managed to spell both Anett and Kontaveit right As for the quote, I am hoping for her mental state that they misquoted her

She beat Konjuh at Wimbledon last year and has never played Bencic
I hope that Anett and Ana will play again in final this year !
ivananda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 12:04 PM   #1913
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Anett beat Ferro 61 61
26/16 W/UEs, 13/5 in the 2nd set. No break points faced

I hope she plays Bencic next.
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 12:12 PM   #1914
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
another dominant performance, yeah!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 12:13 PM   #1915
country flag muusa

Well done, girl! No problems in first two rounds.
So Bencic next most likely, but she still has to play her match. Also, is this her 3rd full week in a row playing singles and doubles? She must be a bit tired at least or she is not human.
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 02:26 PM   #1916
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivananda View Post
I hope that Anett and Ana will play again in final this year !
This Wouldn't it be great to watch on an HD stream too
It would have to be the most likely match up aside from maybe Bencic/Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
chingching's back

DELFI is at Wimbledon! Actually kind of nice to have some actual reports, not a copy of a copy of a copy. Sara's interview: http://sport.delfi.ee/news/tennis/ee....d?id=66368290
Thanks sweetie

I thought if Delfi was there they'd at least produce their own photos
BTW, is Delfi an Estonian tabloid as it is moderately reliable and operates in other countries which would make it appear to not be

Great win for Anett as Ferro is not half bad

She needs to avenge Kaia's disappointing loss

Last edited by chingching : Jul 2nd, 2013 at 02:35 PM.
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 02:33 PM   #1917
country flag muusa

Bencic won her match 60 64 (was down 04 btw).
Also Anett claims that she knows how to play against Bencic
http://sport.delfi.ee/news/tennis/ee....d?id=66380730

We will see tomorrow
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 07:39 PM   #1918
country flag Tennisfan06

Won in doubles 62 36 62
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 08:36 PM   #1919
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought if Delfi was there they'd at least produce their own photos
They can't. Members of the writing press are not allowed to take a single photo on the site.

Quote:
BTW, is Delfi an Estonian tabloid as it is moderately reliable and operates in other countries which would make it appear to not be
They are bit of everything.

Last edited by Meelis : Jul 2nd, 2013 at 08:45 PM.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 02:32 AM   #1920
country flag chingching

Anett
It's funny how close her Doubles matches are given they won a 25K against the likes of the Kichenok sisters

Anyway, tough match tomorrow but I really think she can win

Thanks Meelis