Wimbledon Draws and Results [2013] - All Seeds Announced :) - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 01:49 PM   #271
country flag Broseghini

Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wimbledon Draws and Results [2013] - All Seeds Announced :)

out of all events in the same day

MARIA KIRILENKO | ALIZE CORNET | MARION BARTOLI
MARIA SHARAPOVA | JELENA JANKOVIC | ANA IVANOVIC | CAROLINE GARCIA
Broseghini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 03:54 PM   #272
country flag Geertvg
Team WTAworld

Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute Geertvg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winlaw View Post
YAS Hafdis!
Too bad about doubles though
Fleri, Sabine
But I wanted to play the Poland ITF

Last.fm
Geertvg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 07:31 PM   #273
country flag Kris

Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of

Sabine Graf during Elise's singles match on Centre Court

"After my early loss in singles and mixed a lot of players talked to me and helped me to think positiv. Now I am in a better mood. I am focused to win the title with Elise in doubles. I would like to wear another fantastic hat at the Champions' Dinner"
Kris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 01:32 AM   #274
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute

Perfect ending to the saga, Siri

Thanks for your creative and awesome efforts!

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 01:36 AM   #275
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute

Singles Results, Third Round Top Half

[11]Alexandra Anastidis def. Anna Kenndal 7/5, 7/6(6)
The draw opened up quite a bit when Anna defeated Fleri. She couldn't hold on to that fire power and fell to loss at the hands of Alex, who moves to her first Wimbledon quarterfinals.

[8]Kathleen Pryde-Degman def. Sofia Puig 7/5, 3/6, 6/4
Despite playing a newbie, Kathleen showed tremendous fight, even when she wasn't playing her best, in this victory against Sofia.

[10]Regla Torres def. [7]Ruflina Taliamanosoko 6/4, 7/6(6)
Regla has earned another win against her long-time rival, competitor, and friend and makes her first Wimbledon quarterfinal in quite some time.

[9]Stefania di Francesca-Beck def. Alize Mathieu 7/6(11), 6/7(15), 24/22
They don't get much longer or dramatic than this. Stefania lasted out Alize in a five hour and seventeen minute match that had both players hitting quite a few aces in very quick games. The result of hard work is a quarterfinal for Stef.

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 01:42 AM   #276
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 02:45 AM   #277
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Regla Torres storms into Wimbledon quarterfinals

Playing her good friend Ruflina Taliamanosoko, Regla Torres brought her best tennis today with a straight set 6-4 7-6 win.

This is the first time in 5 years that she has seen herself in a Wimbledon quarterfinal and her best result in slams in a few years.

"It was a great match. Ruflina wasn't at her best for sure and I really had to bring my best today but I'm just relieved I'm through," Torres said.

Pas de Quatre: Swan Lake, Giselle, The Nutcracker, Coppélia
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 07:15 AM   #278
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

Nice win for Alexandra, now against Kathleen

Kathleen Pryde-Degman leads Alexandra Anastdidis 6-0

Tokyo 2011 R3 3/6, 7/6(9), 6/4
Birmingham 2012 R2 6/2, 7/6(3)
Cincinatti 2012 R1 0/6, 6/2, 6/4
Tokyo 2012 R1 6-4, 7-6(3)
Linz 2013 R1 6/2, 7/6(4)
Stuttgart 2013 R2 6/1, 0/6, 7/5

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 07:27 AM   #279
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats winners
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 08:42 AM   #280
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Kath, Alexa, Regla and Stef

Anna, Ruffy, Sofia and Alize don't worry we still have plenty opportunities
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 10:35 AM   #281
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natash. View Post
Stef feel so sorry for Alize Losing after 5 hours of play

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14 | Suicide: (CH: #6) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13, F Marbella'11, F Quebec'11, F US Open'11 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14, F Brussels'11, F Stanford'11
JustPetko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 11:58 AM   #282
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

3rd round Grand Slam and FWTT debut, way to go Sofia!

Keep on getting stronger girl!
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 03:09 PM   #283
Joseosu19

Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future

Go Regla!
Arantxa Sanchez Vicario Always #1
Joseosu19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 04:45 PM   #284
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Anna I am still very happy with how this tournament turned out

Congrats Alexa
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 05:24 PM   #285
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

Thank you Anna

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote