Date Kimiko Return! - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 25th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #1516
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold
Re: Date Kimiko Return!

R1: Date-Krumm def. Witthoeft 60 62

great score. kimiko seems to be in great form, much better than two weeks ago....R2 against paszek or cadantu, both very winnable for kimiko. gl and get to a third round clash with serena!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 25th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #1517
country flag MollyVolley

MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice
I knew kimiko would win but the score is
just impressive. I would love to see her playing aginst Serena. Keeo. going!!!
Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
MollyVolley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 02:34 AM   #1518
country flag tennisfan5

tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future

great to see from Kimiko. I think everyone wants to see her do well-2nd rd opponent is the best she could have asked for. If she could get some better results in the summer hardcourt season, maybe win a us open match, she could be top 50 again!
tennisfan5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #1519

coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold

R2: Date-Krumm def. Cadantu 64 75

yeah, kimiko finally won two matches here in wimbledon and she made history, becoming the oldest woman to reach that round in the open era! now enjoy your 3rd round clash with serena! so happy for her. gl in your doubles match later today! btw, she's also playing mixed doubles with David Marrero, they are the no. 14 seeds and had a bye in R1. it seems she really has some schedule ahead of her. and here are some nice articles about her:

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...urning-it-back

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...kimiko-up-next

http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/...341861137.html

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #1520
country flag MollyVolley

MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice MollyVolley is just really nice
Kimiko did it! All I hope is the third round match would be an epic!!!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
MollyVolley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #1521

she's playing her doubles match right now. 67 62 at the moment, they just started the 3rd set. go kimiko, get another win here!

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #1522

they lost 76 26 63 they were leading with a break in the third set but they made too many errors in the end. better luck in mixed doubles kimiko, and enjoy your match with serena tomorrow!

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #1523
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

they had no business losing this match that's a silly loss if you ask me .. Up 5-3 in the 1st too ....

I'm pissed cause I love both of them
*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #1524
country flag capetown

capetown is just really nice capetown is just really nice capetown is just really nice capetown is just really nice capetown is just really nice capetown is just really nice capetown is just really nice capetown is just really nice capetown is just really nice capetown is just really nice capetown is just really nice

good luck Kimiko against Serena
capetown is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #1525

R3: (1)Williams def. Date-Krumm 62 60

at least she reached one of her goals and made the hour mark. and she played a really inspiring and good match against serena which she seemed to enjoy every minute. it was nice to see her play on centre court again now gl in mixed doubles!

Old Jun 30th, 2013, 07:56 AM   #1526

thanks for the pictures so nice to see her so happy after that match.

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 02:51 AM   #1527
country flag tennisfan5

tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future

Only caught the lat few games of the second set, but it looked like kimiko wasn't quite playing up to her standards. Shame. But great job getting to the 3rd rd
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 09:11 AM   #1528

doesn't matter how she played, at least she reached the 3rd round such a great achievement for her! btw, she won her mixed doubles match.

R2: (14)Date-Krumm/Marrero def. Watson/Marray 26 63 63

3rd round either against Dushevina/Rojer or (4)Hlavackoa/Mirnyi. go kimiko, do your best and enjoy the tennis!

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 06:58 PM   #1529

they lost their 3rd round match to dushevina/rojer 67 76 75 not good, they should have won, but made too many errors in the end....still a great tournament for kimiko!

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 01:38 AM   #1530
country flag tennisfan5

I believe kimiko will be in the low 60s come tomorrows ranking