**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 91 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 04:53 AM   #1351
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
So Grigor is in Stockholm and she decided to follow him... All I will say is - hope this turns to good. She is breaking some of her patterns of behaviour/training, hope it is worth, for her own good.
Just let her live. Her career is not everything.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 07:56 AM   #1352
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I don't mind her going to Stockholm, this is probably her summer vacation after all. What I said was I'd like to see Grigor be more supportive because we've seen Maria has been very protective and supportive of him but there hasn't been anything from his side
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 08:06 AM   #1353
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I don't mind her going to Stockholm, this is probably her summer vacation after all. What I said was I'd like to see Grigor be more supportive because we've seen Maria has been very protective and supportive of him but there hasn't been anything from his side
I'm sure he would've been in her box if Maria managed to get past the 2nd round
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 08:27 AM   #1354
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is sprung
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 04:29 PM   #1355
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

aww, following her man. she is on her vacca anyway, aint nobody has time training 52 weeks.

And now its clear why Rena entered Bastad. The plot thickens.
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 05:08 PM   #1356
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
What a stunning day on the cliffs of LA shooting Sunday Style - beach girl at heart I am. See the behind the scenes shoot on http://apps.facebook.com/sharapovachannel

Quote:
Enjoying Stockholm in the summer time

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 01:08 AM   #1357
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

400k + followers! RG seems to have given her a lot of momentum in that regard #smallvictories

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 03:34 AM   #1358
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 5min
My hero! I was very close to entering Junibacken, but thought it could get a bit awkward

Old Jul 4th, 2013, 03:43 AM   #1359
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously I had to google what Junibacken was.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 10:00 AM   #1360
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

The latest social channel video is pretty funny lol. Though strange seeing her so candid.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 12:56 AM   #1361
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
My laptop is awol for another week. I'm gonna be soo behind on points as I'm pretty sure they accumulate over time after answering or something

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 11:11 AM   #1362
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get how people can have 900+ points now, I know I didn't answer exactly to all the questions but the difference shouldn't be that big.
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 12:38 PM   #1363
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I love that Masha replied to that girl - Jenny - on twitter after she tweeted a pic to her of all the Masha Nike outfits she had bought
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #1364
country flag Cecig

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 3min
From the cliffs of #Mexico
What is she doing in mexico?

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #1365
country flag Trih

Vacation I hope