•~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2. - Page 200 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 02:26 PM   #2986
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • - Vikalume 2.

This is a fantastic result for tennis.

It's not so much that Serena's out, it's more that she doesn't effortlessly win another slam and now we're very likely to have a new slam winner.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 02:28 PM   #2987
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

If Aga wins this tournament. Or Kvitova who has been playing like shit yet no one has been able to take advantage.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 02:29 PM   #2988
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Serena just played very conservative off the ground as she has done a lot this year. Like the Kuznetsova match in RG or Vika at Doha, it just takes someone willing to step in at every opportunity and put her on the back foot to have a chance.

On top of that, Lisicki played very well and Serena made some poor mistakes at net.
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 02:45 PM   #2989

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Lisicki v. Kanepi is absolutely what the commentators would call a mouthwatering match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
If Aga wins this tournament.
No way will that happen.
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 03:04 PM   #2990
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
This is a fantastic result for tennis.
It's not so much that Serena's out, it's more that she doesn't effortlessly win another slam and now we're very likely to have a new slam winner.
Yeah, it is kinda refreshing result comparing to the situation when the people mainly speculated who might play against Serena in the final. Somebody outside top 10 could be a good slam winner, and I woudn't mind if Sabine Lisicki would win the whole thing...
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 03:23 PM   #2991
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

If you want someone to win in terms of it being good for tennis then the obvious answer is Stephens, that seemingly wouldn't be very popular judging from twitter though.
ozza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 04:12 PM   #2992
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Vika's fall and her sobs cursed this tournament...most of the stars are gone.

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 05:36 PM   #2993
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

I think Li Na will win now. I think she is the best player that is still in the tournament.

Anything can happen though, but i would be suprised if someone like Sabine or Kanepi keep the same level all the matches. And the other players have not impressed so far (imo).
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 12:10 AM   #2994

I think I'll stick with the opinion that Kvitova fans are the most deluded of any on TF.
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 05:14 AM   #2995
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think I'll stick with the opinion that Kvitova fans are the most deluded of any on TF.
like their favourite Excelsior is the most deluded and demented

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 05:16 AM   #2996
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think i agree. She goes out early too often. She could actually win this now (Similar players left in the draw to Dubai) but i don't think i hope for that because then the "deluded" part will go on forever regardless what happens in the next 50 tournaments.

She does have a high max level though, i give them that. But very rarely reach that for a full match.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 05:21 AM   #2997

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
He's not even the worst.
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 03:13 PM   #2998
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Excelsior has reined himself in a little bit. Mac47 is a disgrace
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 03:29 PM   #2999
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 03:45 PM   #3000

Mac is only around when Kvitova isn't flopping all the time.