Wimbledon Chat Thread: The Lawn of Dreams - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 03:04 PM   #196
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wimbledon Chat Thread: The Lawn of Dreams

If Pironkova completes the job, all the top 5 seeds will be out by the end of today......
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 03:05 PM   #197
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold
Would have Could have Should have

I'm sure if Maria were still on the draw Serena would fight til the end to get a chance to whip her but now she lost the motivation for her mission.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 03:06 PM   #198
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
hopefully not and Maria will show up

Azarenka having two slams in one year
I wouldn't be so sure regarding Aza, plus her injury is pretty much serious according some today's tweets...
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 03:07 PM   #199
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Where is my BFF FakeMashabator?
If you love someone, you tell them
Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing
Even if you're scared that it'll cause problems
Even if you're scared that it'll burn you life to the ground, you say it
And you say it loud
Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 03:11 PM   #200
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

Btw sooo happy for Sloane Always peak for GS. Now win the QF and get to top 10 gurl
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 03:14 PM   #201
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Imagine if Pova, Rena and Aza will flop at USO as well
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 03:23 PM   #202
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all

Lordrena what - wasn't Serena up 4-2 in the third at one point? Just pisses me off at Maria even more. Think I need a break. Eff, Maria. Seriously, so glad you flopped to a freaking Qualifier.

Petra - you're my only hope, although I wouldn't mind Marion or Tsveti winning. So basically, it'll be a Sloane-Aga final.

Please, please, please Petra - find GOATra right now like GOATpova did in IW after Vika lost (whoops, meant withdrew - no shade originally intended).
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 03:25 PM   #203
country flag !VamosRafa!

!VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Serena is a lock for a flop at the USO. She has become a mental mess in Slams.

Serena Williams
!VamosRafa! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 03:27 PM   #204
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
It's bound to happen more often in coming tournaments. Those 3 are only getting older and the younger generation is going to start imposing its will at some point.

Players won't be as imtimidated by the Big 3 as they once were. From a Maria standpoint, she's going to have to work even harder if she doesn't want to slide downward. You can become an afterthought in this sport in a flash. Just ask Caroline.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 03:37 PM   #205
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Maria made it to the semis of AO and the finals of FO. I'm not in panic mode and neither should anyone else. (Unless Dimi impregnates her or something).
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 03:45 PM   #206
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by !VamosRafa! View Post
Serena is a lock for a flop at the USO. She has become a mental mess in Slams.
Why troll Serena in Maria's forum? And that "mental mess" just straight-setted Maria in a Slam final a few weeks ago so what does that say about Maria.

I'm just annoyed that the three people Serena's lost to are all people that annoy me in one manner or another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
Maria made it to the semis of AO and the finals of FO. I'm not in panic mode and neither should anyone else. (Unless Dimi impregnates her or something).
I dunno - I just want to see what Stanford/RC brings before going into panic mode, but I'm not optimistic right now.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 04:05 PM   #207
country flag chloe-pova

chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
The perfect tournament for Maria to win her 2º Wimbledon , why!!!
Exactly what I was thinking If only she could have seen into the future and known that Serena lost, maybe she would have fought that little bit harder! Poor Maria she's probably kicking herself right now...

Well done to Sabine though, great game

This has just been the craziest Wimbledon I've ever seen
chloe-pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 04:13 PM   #208
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

why are you so frustrated... if maria stayed in tournament she would won how do you know that, only beacou serena is out now, who know maybe she would lost in next round mybe won't we will never know

well she had draw, she had opurtinity to win match against de britto, she was on court playing tennis and lost, thats the sport...

when she lost i was cheering for kvitova to show up, and lisicki to run in her fist slam final, now i hope that she will win wimbli, she deserve that...

y'all need to calm down and let maria enjoy summer a little bit, and prepare for american tourney

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 04:23 PM   #209
country flag Asanty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
It's bound to happen more often in coming tournaments. Those 3 are only getting older and the younger generation is going to start imposing its will at some point.

Players won't be as imtimidated by the Big 3 as they once were. From a Maria standpoint, she's going to have to work even harder if she doesn't want to slide downward. You can become an afterthought in this sport in a flash. Just ask Caroline.
Man, you are a such pessimist, more than any of us here and sometimes I think you just hate Pova, no offense...
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 04:33 PM   #210
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future

Maria would have realized the opportunity and started playing better imo
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote