Wimbledon Chat Thread: The Lawn of Dreams - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 02:26 PM   #181
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wimbledon Chat Thread: The Lawn of Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
So happy obnoxious Serena lost Karma is a bitch, Serena fans The way they were celebrating Maria's loss, I told them, they were gonna get it Glad I'm proven right.

In other news, Kubot and Janowicz in the quearters Feels awesome.
I'm confused by this post. I can't tell if you're happy Serena lost or not.

But yeah let this Wimbledon be a lesson to us all: Nothing is a sure thing in tennis.

So for the love of god Novak, Andy, PLAY YOUR A GAMES TODAY!!!! Please?

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 02:26 PM   #182
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

Lisicki Maria x 1000000000000
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 02:27 PM   #183
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Why are people pissed Martha lost? Did it help her at the AO.
She probably would've been dragged by Bine in the final anyway
Cosmic Voices is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 02:28 PM   #184
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
I'm confused by this post. I can't tell if you're happy Serena lost or not.

But yeah let this Wimbledon be a lesson to us all: Nothing is a sure thing in tennis.

So for the love of god Novak, Andy, PLAY YOUR A GAMES TODAY!!!! Please?
I'm happy, I stated that in the first sentence I also quite like Sabine so it makes it even better.
If you love someone, you tell them
Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing
Even if you're scared that it'll cause problems
Even if you're scared that it'll burn you life to the ground, you say it
And you say it loud
Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 02:32 PM   #185
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
I hate Maria for losing even more now.
no way i can get to sleep now
Yup. But it is only Maria to blame. She totally sucked that day.

Better a final than round 2 against De Britto... Worst loss in ages imo.
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 02:34 PM   #186
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
sorry but sabine is anything but not one dimensional

if she will be on fire, serving well, patient, with help of crowd who seems to adore her, she can really upset serena.. and if serena will be a little bit sloppy why not

she has variety in her game, she just need to mix well
I apologize to Sabine and you.

Unbelieveable. Stunning. Jaw-dropping. I never thought Serena would be the one to meltdown on this surface, playing the way she has. Lisicki certainly gets a ton of credit for causing Serena to crumble, but when Serena is leading a Wimbledon match 4-2 in the 3rd set, you don't expect her to lose 4 straight games.

Somebody actually stared down Serena on grass and beat her at her own game. It's just amazing. Lisicki never gave up and even when it looked like Serena was in cruise control after the first set, 6-1, 4-2, Sabine did something no one else has done against Serena over the past year, which is rip the momentum away from her. Just an inspiring, amazing performance by Lisicki and she'll remember this one forever.

Now, Sabine had better hold it together and win this tournament. The player who was capable of taking down Serena deserves to be champion, so she'd better bring it against Li in the next couple of rounds. I'm not familiar with her section of the draw. Making a prediction is the last thing I should be doing after how wrong I've been in this tournament. But it's looking like the winner of Li/Sabine will play Petra in the final. That would be interesting, but there's a long way to go.

I'm pulling for Lisicki now after today, but, given her history, I'm not that confident.

Last edited by Mexicola : Jul 1st, 2013 at 02:44 PM.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 02:34 PM   #187
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
I'm happy, I stated that in the first sentence I also quite like Sabine so it makes it even better.
I know, I was just teasing.

Now excuse me, I have to do hoodoo chants for Murray and Djokovic and Delpo.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 02:36 PM   #188
country flag !VamosRafa!

!VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of

Disgusting tournament. Worst tournament (not just GS) as a tennis fan ever.

Azarenka-Williams-Kvitova-Azarenka are the GS winners for this year.

Serena Williams
!VamosRafa! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 02:36 PM   #189
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
Now excuse me, I have to do hoodoo chants for Murray and Djokovic and Delpo.
I love you already.
If you love someone, you tell them
Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing
Even if you're scared that it'll cause problems
Even if you're scared that it'll burn you life to the ground, you say it
And you say it loud
Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 02:41 PM   #190
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

The perfect tournament for Maria to win her 2º Wimbledon , why!!!

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 02:42 PM   #191
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

I would love for Sabine to go to the SF, but watch her lose to Kaia now. Typical Lisicki.
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 02:42 PM   #192
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future

Serena's loss doesn't make me any more upset about Maria. Maria got what she deserved. Looking at her 2 matches here, it was clear she was totally ill-prepared to contend in this tournament this year. And looking at the way many of the other ladies have been playing, you could probably pick 10-15 other players who could've beaten Maria.

She was not playing well at all and has a lot of work to do in the coming weeks if she any designs on being a factor in the US Open series, and salvaging this season.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 02:58 PM   #193
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

I knew she could pull it off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Serena's loss doesn't make me any more upset about Maria. Maria got what she deserved. Looking at her 2 matches here, it was clear she was totally ill-prepared to contend in this tournament this year. And looking at the way many of the other ladies have been playing, you could probably pick 10-15 other players who could've beaten Maria.
This. As if Serena was the only obstacle to Maria's title. She lost to fucking De Brito.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 03:01 PM   #194
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by !VamosRafa! View Post
Disgusting tournament. Worst tournament (not just GS) as a tennis fan ever.

Azarenka-Williams-Kvitova-Azarenka are the GS winners for this year.
hopefully not and Maria will show up

Azarenka having two slams in one year
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 03:02 PM   #195
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Delpo is the only person left to root for.

Maria just wasn't good enough, wasn't prepared enough to win this tournament. Never mind the conditions she had to deal with. No need to get even more upset now.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote