**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 90 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 30th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #1336
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas View Post
Pam said "she's sporty"
it sounds - 40 and sporty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2013, 09:50 PM   #1337
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

I think she was relieved to be told to 'sit down and shut up'. She was getting nervous being put on the spot in the presence of this group of classy ladies.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 01:09 AM   #1338
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Tomas' English sucks so I guess he means even when Maria's 40, she'll look great. The wording is still hilarious though.
Knowing how silly he is on twitter, I'm pretty sure he meant she looks 40 y/o with that look
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 05:44 PM   #1339
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 33m
Thank you WTA for a fun event!! “@WTA: Sending love for #WTA40LOVE with @MariaSharapova #TwitterMirror pic.twitter.com/6LTtAon2os”

Tomáš BerdychTomáš Berdych ‏@tomasberdych 4m
@MariaSharapova @WTA in your 40s you look great!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkapova View Post
Does Tomas' tweet mean Maria looks great in her 40s?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Tomas' English sucks so I guess he means even when Maria's 40, she'll look great. The wording is still hilarious though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Knowing how silly he is on twitter, I'm pretty sure he meant she looks 40 y/o with that look
I'm pretty sure he was talking the WTA 40th anniversary. As in WTA's in its 40's now but still looks great.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 08:19 PM   #1340
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
#Stockholm is my new favorite visit. It only took me 26 years to get here! pic.twitter.com/yE4UVxzwhI
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 08:37 PM   #1341
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I haven't posted in a while and just today saw all the new stuff Maria's been up to. Surprised to see Grigor lost in the 2R as well and even more to see Maria be so happy just a day after her match. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing but seeing her watching Grigor and being so supportive, makes me wonder why haven't we seen him go to any of her matches yet. The only video of him watching her play was during the Madrid final when he was playing table tennis. And now she went to Stockholm where he trains. I don't know it just seems that she is very supportive towards him but we haven't seen anything like that from him and I don't want her to lose focus. But I guess it's too early to tell depends on how she does the rest of the year.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 09:57 PM   #1342
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

So Grigor is in Stockholm and she decided to follow him... All I will say is - hope this turns to good. She is breaking some of her patterns of behaviour/training, hope it is worth, for her own good.
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 10:10 PM   #1343
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Stanford doesn't start until the 22nd if I'm correct and she's out of Wimbledon,
what else do you expect her to do?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 10:17 PM   #1344
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

It's not just about Stanford... And all I'm sayin' hope the guy is worth it...
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 10:21 PM   #1345
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

A little wagging ain't never hurt nobody.

Just ask Ana, Caro, Nicole...
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 10:28 PM   #1346
country flag MM_1257

Well, my friend, you got your answer. I prefer her to be careful...
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 10:29 PM   #1347
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
So Grigor is in Stockholm and she decided to follow him... All I will say is - hope this turns to good. She is breaking some of her patterns of behaviour/training, hope it is worth, for her own good.
so she is in love nad so what

she can train over there if she want... and little break live a week of wouldn't hurt her.. she had great start of season, yeah early loss at wimbli but thats a life

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 10:50 PM   #1348
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria needs to win the USO now .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 01:25 AM   #1349
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Oh for christ's sake we're having this conversation AGAIN? People freaked out too when she was dating Sasha and dated him out in public.

Grigor will likely have no more effect on her game than Sasha did. People need to chill.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 02:57 AM   #1350
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

He play Bastad. I hope she practice for stanford

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote