Anett Kontaveit - Page 127 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 06:30 AM   #1891
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
is this Tomic related to Bernard?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 06:40 AM   #1892
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

yes
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 07:11 AM   #1893
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
sister, surely. anett's got a tough draw.

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #1894
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

I guess she plays doubles with Ostapenko, like in Roehampton. Even though they lost early there.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #1895
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh. Sara is my 2nd favorite player in the draw
I really hope Anett gets to play Bencic. Would be interesting
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 09:25 PM   #1896
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Anett starts already tomorrow, first match on court 15
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 11:03 AM   #1897
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Luckily no surprises today and Anett takes it comfortably 61 60!
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #1898
country flag hardball

that was quick. well-done, anett!

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #1899
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Wooo! No drama. And she won 12 games in a row! Keep it up, Anett!
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #1900
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

http://sport.delfi.ee/news/tennis/ee....d?id=66367974

Her coach is not (and will not be) in Wimbledon, she is all by herself at the moment, but her mother will arrive tomorrow. Anett says she will attend Kaia's match in the evening as well
Btw, apparently she would have played Roehampton, but forgot to register on time for singles
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #1901
country flag Tennisfan06

Very nice start. She was the first girl to win, hopefully she also gets the last win

Now Fiona Ferro, who won 63 61.
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #1902
country flag Tennisfan06

Sara Tomic told in an interview that Anett has a really good serve and she returns like Djokovic
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #1903
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Bernard will now lose
Good solid and destructive win by Anett
Her first really easy GS win

Nice comments Where did you find that

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 11:03 AM   #1904
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
GAGF
binky-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 11:16 AM   #1905
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Good solid and destructive win by Anett
Her first really easy GS win

Nice comments Where did you find that
chingching's back

DELFI is at Wimbledon! Actually kind of nice to have some actual reports, not a copy of a copy of a copy. Sara's interview: http://sport.delfi.ee/news/tennis/ee....d?id=66368290
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote