Mona Barthel - Volume 2 - Page 187 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #2791
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Thanks for the wonderful video, Ahmed! It is a lifesaver for her depressive fans.

Let's never forget what a phantastic player she can be.

You are a true fan.

I will goodrep you later when it is possible for me again.
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #2792
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Great vid

It's nice to be reminded how special a player Mona is. I'm sure we'll see her return to that form soon
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #2793
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Thanks for the wonderful video, Ahmed! It is a lifesaver for her depressive fans.

Let's never forget what a phantastic player she can be.

You are a true fan.

I will goodrep you later when it is possible for me again.
Thanks. At least this could cheer you (and the rest of her fans) up at times like this.
Forever Chakvetadze
Tezuka. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #2794
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall View Post
Great vid

It's nice to be reminded how special a player Mona is. I'm sure we'll see her return to that form soon
Thanks. Yes me too.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #2795
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Yes it is. Mona should watch it to find her self confidence. Send it to her so she can put it on her website.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Done.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 03:06 PM   #2796
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

1 set all
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #2797
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Done.
Great :thumbup:

This will make her happy

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #2798
kiriosh.

kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future

I really love your videos Great work as always. Every next video is better and more touching than previous one That kind of videos helps me to survive emotionally with supporting her in bad days
And great avatar you have!
Which program did you use to make that?
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 09:50 PM   #2799
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0barthel. View Post
I really love your videos Great work as always. Every next video is better and more touching than previous one That kind of videos helps me to survive emotionally with supporting her in bad days
And great avatar you have!
Which program did you use to make that?
Thanks. I used photoshop CS6. Do you want small avies?
I can make some for you if you want.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #2800
kiriosh.

kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future

No, I don't want, but thanks
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 11:41 PM   #2801
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Which was her best match this year so far? IMO it's between her match vs Larsson in Auckland and her match vs Angie in Doha. That first set vs Angie in RG was really great too but she was bad in the 2nd set.
Forever Chakvetadze

Last edited by Tezuka. : Jun 29th, 2013 at 11:46 PM.
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 11:51 PM   #2802
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Which was her best match this year so far? IMO it's between her match vs Larsson in Auckland and her match vs Angie in Doha.
I agree. Even despite Larsson is a weak opponent it was a hurricane from Mona ) I was so sorry that match ended so quickly
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 11:56 PM   #2803
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Which was her best match this year so far? IMO it's between her match vs Larsson in Auckland and her match vs Angie in Doha. That first set vs Angie in RG was really great too but she was bad in the 2nd set.
I agree. She was near her peak level in these two matches. It's hard to believe that she played that mediocre in her respective next matches (Wickmayer, Wozniacki), at least for someone who doesn't really know Mona as a player.
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 07:25 AM   #2804
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I tend to agree with Ahmed's choice. Mona played some quality tennis in those two matches if memory serves well, although I don't remember the matches as clearly as I would like.

I didn't see the match with Putintseva so don't know what the quality was like (I can't tell accurately from highlights because they tend to disguise overall match quality). Ana has a horrible tendency to mentally self-destruct. An opponent doesn't really have to play great tennis to beat her if she hits that panic button, and she usually does in a three set match (if you win a single set against Ana your chance of winning skyrockets), although she is still capable of extremely fine tennis, especially in straight set wins (happened against Angie twice this year). I like Ana but I get the feeling that maybe Popinjay likes those matches because he dislikes Ana and Putintseva? Or did you just feel she played a great match? Putintseva is admittedly not that likeable... although I at least respect how hard she fights, most of the time.

Last edited by HowardH : Jun 30th, 2013 at 07:31 AM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #2805
country flag jalusbrian

jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by popinjay View Post
Putintseva's behavior on court is insufferable.

the lowlifes who insist on exposing their quality by insulting tennis players like Putintseva belong on the same page as those who threated Angie Kerber.

what a sickening spectacle
jalusbrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote