Lets play Tennis Elbow 2013! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 02:13 AM   #181
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lets play Tennis Elbow 2013!

Palm Springs? How do you get that tournament?

Serena is way underdone in that game. One of the easier players to beat - they need to boost her stats up big time.
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 02:40 AM   #182
country flag Povin
postcyber

Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future Povin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post

Serena is way underdone in that game. One of the easier players to beat - they need to boost her stats up big time.
You can mod and do your own stuff on TE I reworked the whole schedule, left only one tournament per week, renamed most of the tournaments, added Premier 900 for the grass season, moved "Miami" to San Francisco and to July, and lots of other stuff. Palm Springs is like Indian Wells basically It's just more entertaining that old boring names

Yeah, Sharapova too. Jankovic and Azarenka are goats. And Wozniacki is an unbeatable ballbasher Sam is a volleyer there with zero topspin
I changed all of them, added outfits, and changed rankings for the next years. If you need the tournaments or players file, I can send them to you
Povin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 04:04 AM   #183
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

^I've just been looking into it, and I didn't realise how easy it was to change the stats for players. I thought you needed to be some computer-hacking mastermind to do it, but it's very simple. I've already fixed up Sammy's stats, and even worked out how to get computer-Sam to hit kick second serves, which is pretty cool.

I'm going to have to go through and work out the main kinks in how the players stats are done when i've got more spare time. Main focuses will be making Rena and Masha better, making Aga a smart counterpuncher, making Woz more defensive, giving Venus the varied personality, etc.

I'm pretty happy with the schedule being like it is IRL. It would be nice if the game had it set out so the schedule evolved over time like it has done historically, rather than having the same tournaments every year, but I don't think I can be bothered changing it myself
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #184
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I have just re-started playing the world tour version again. I have just started my first match and I cant get it out of split screen mode. I dont remember that happening last time. Its only a future so does this feature go away?
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #185
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company.

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
How do you change the stats of other players? I really want to make Woz's forehand less speedy and hard... and her serve is complete opposite on this game than in real life

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Jankovic at her dramatic best will lead, throw the lead away, spot you a massive lead in the third set, decide to come back with some blazing retrieving and backhands, almost comeback, and then hand you the win, possibly with back to back double faults or netted forehands. You have no agency in this match. You might start to wonder if you have free will. Perhaps solipsism is true after all - is it Jankovic's world and you're simply allowed to live exist in it? It's basically existential waterboarding.
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #186
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
How do you change the stats of other players? I really want to make Woz's forehand less speedy and hard... and her serve is complete opposite on this game than in real life

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Go to Character sheet, then at the top click at load player and pick a player you play against ( computer ) and then you can change percentages for each shot and also change autopositioning from fast to average or slow.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #187
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

How do you change the calendar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpeas View Post
What else do a tennis player wish for! That's every players dream. Anything possible it's just a game' not like she wants to be president !
Yes, momma! Teach these basic girls the meaning of context!
Nicolás89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 02:32 AM   #188
aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolás89 View Post
How do you change the calendar?
Open Tour.WTA in your Data folder and its all yours.
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 02:34 AM   #189
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiesharapova View Post
Open Tour.WTA in your Data folder and its all yours.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpeas View Post
What else do a tennis player wish for! That's every players dream. Anything possible it's just a game' not like she wants to be president !
Yes, momma! Teach these basic girls the meaning of context!
Nicolás89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 06:54 AM   #190
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute

Is this fun? i think I want to start playing!

Vote here
randy72391 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 07:10 AM   #191
country flag Bart

Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy72391 View Post
Is this fun? i think I want to start playing!
Online matches are fun, everything else is boring, but that's just my opinion.
Bart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 08:34 AM   #192
country flag Comebacksova

Comebacksova has disabled reputation

In my game, Timea Babos won 10 slams and Coco Vandeweghe won 7.
Comebacksova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 09:21 AM   #193
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think I can play online, is it something to do with the Mac system?
I love playing world tour because like others have said, I've adapted the majority of players skills/have my own CC for courts + outfits and play on expert so the matches are really tough. But I just wish I could play online, it would be so cool. I used to love that feature on Topspin 4 even though the majority had crazy good stats
Cosmic Voices is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #194
aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

^ you can't play online with Mac. (or has that completely changed now? well i have no idea). Online is "addictive" once you start. i had to die off last year when i spent too much time playing online TE thankgod for offline tour, except the GOAT ball-basher wozniacki and annoying JJ and safina and half the players have wrong everything, but cbf changing anything
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #195
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post

Right, I think it was done intentionally by someone who made her because Jennifer Capriati and Justine Henin are on point. Serena is so easy to beat on this game and it's ridiculous.

harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote