Wimbledon 2013 - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #301
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Finally! Sabine on Grass 2013

Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 10:27 PM   #302
country flag maartenround

maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light

First on CC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big day guys

Laura Robson
Angelique Kerber
Jelena Jankovic
maartenround is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 12:59 AM   #303
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine Nothing to lose against Serena!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 01:19 AM   #304
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by danbo View Post
Just checked the stats, Bine is second for serve speed behind, naturally, Serena. But Sammy is third. They are respectively 120,123,119. (mph) However, Bine is not in the top 20 for aces. Knapp is the ace queen
I would trade aces for wins any day of the week!
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 01:21 AM   #305
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetennis View Post
^ miffedmax, you live in Texas? I'm only one state over from you if that's true. Thanks for the Boom Boom support
And I'm only two more states over in Alabama. Looks like Sabs has the Southern U.S. covered.
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 01:30 AM   #306
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

I always think of this song for Sabs (even if it's not p.c.).
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 02:14 AM   #307
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maartenround View Post
I think this song is appropriate. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eol_xRbTwn4
A 90's dance anthem for me might work well in a video with Bine footage.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 05:20 AM   #308
country flag 雨傘

雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future

following Bine very closely for her thinking out there, down a set she never looked like she thought she was losing, is remarkable. Julia would probably have tanked the second, Kvitova would have gone into one of her don't care moods. Instead, Bine stayed patient, found a way to change up and remeasure, realign her plan of attack. That is all I had been asking of her all along.

Actually, if I were giving her marks (for this Wimbledon), I give her 100 in all three categories of attitude (A+), performance (A+) and round reached (A+ for meeting the Boss). She going to play Serena on Centre Court which is what I had asked from her from the start of the draw. I can't ask for anything more.

I think she is still not strong enough to beat Serena - yet, so just go out tomorrow and enjoy yourself, Bine.

Last edited by 雨傘 : Jun 30th, 2013 at 05:26 AM.
雨傘 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 05:40 AM   #309
country flag BoomBoomLisicki

BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all

C'MON SABINE

Fantastic game against Stosur,I think she's the only woman left in the draw with the game and the confidence to beat Serena at Wimbledon,Sabine has nothing to lose so if she goes out and swings freely you never know what can happen especially if she can frustrate Serena into one of her screamy sulky moods,absolutely can't wait for it.
BoomBoomLisicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #310
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

The win against Stosur was never in doubt !

Sabine = Top 3 player at Wimbledon. Serena can not afford an off-day

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #311
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
The win against Stosur was never in doubt !

Sabine = Top 3 player at Wimbledon. Serena can not afford an off-day
#3 only because Shaps lost and Vica withdrew ?

But: all universes full of good luck Bine, you'll need it for sure.
Only sWilliams can beat sW here @SW19, and I hope she does tomorrow. Get it done.

Maybe she's looking for her 19th GS title here next year, that's why SW19

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #312
country flag 雨傘

雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future

Bine, please wear your headband tomorrow, you look and play better (i think) in it.
雨傘 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #313
country flag BoomBoomLisicki

BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by danbo View Post
Bine, please wear your headband tomorrow, you look and play better (i think) in it.
Totally agree with this,got a bit worried when she brought the visor out yesterday
BoomBoomLisicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #314
country flag JohnMcP

She'll go with the headband unless she needs the visor to block out the sun -- she doesn't care for playing with sunglasses.
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 06:11 AM   #315
country flag Jakubzz

Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice
Viel Gluck Bine! I think she can take a set off Serena or even win it
Jakubzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote