Videos of Petra Kvitova - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #811
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold
Re: Videos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
Watch Radek checkingout Kvitty's legs & ass at 0.38.. ... she just fell for Radek's master plan....
I think he did it more likely at 0.43.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #812
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Petra throwing shades: 'She's Spanish, but she plays well on the grass'

I still haven't got over that fluke Spanish Wimbledon title, when Martinez beat an almost 40-year-old Navratilova in the 1994 final
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 12:48 AM   #813
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
I think he did it more likely at 0.43.
Quote:
Watch Radek checkingout Kvitty's legs & ass at 0.38.. ... she just fell for Radek's master plan....
I dunno about Kvitty's ass -- does it actually exist? -- but those legs were the most amazing thing in the room, so I hardly think Radek could help it, even if there is actually nothing going between him and Kvitty at all.
To hell with these idiotic ideas that players can "save tennis" and that "the tour needs" any particular player.
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 01:59 AM   #814
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Hey Shiftyfella, you didnt record Petra's match against Makarova???
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 10:16 AM   #815
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
I dunno about Kvitty's ass -- does it actually exist? -- but those legs were the most amazing thing in the room, so I hardly think Radek could help it, even if there is actually nothing going between him and Kvitty at all.
You got me, I don't know. But her legs are indeed awesome, I remember the photo from awards ceremony of The Czech best athlete of the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
Would be great!
Quote:
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #816
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Would be great!
The Godfather Trilogy
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #817
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #818
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did but i missed almost two games after rain delay, also i can't put it on Youtube Wimby PR company now in business of removing new and old videos, i already got two strikes, one more and my account will be deleted. If she goes further i'll try to put all her matches on Vimeo or somewhere else

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #819
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
The Godfather Trilogy

Quote:
I did but i missed almost two games after rain delay, also i can't put it on Youtube Wimby PR company now in business of removing new and old videos, i already got two strikes, one more and my account will be deleted. If she goes further i'll try to put all her matches on Vimeo or somewhere else
Understood, I was wondering actually that they haven't striked until now.
Quote:
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #820
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Awwww
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 10:32 PM   #821
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I thought you could do it as you are a paid member of Petra's team & on her team payroll as supplier of videos to her website
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 03:22 AM   #822
country flag steni

If you couldn't watch Petra's match trilogy like me, its on ESPN

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index#s...s/type/replay/
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 08:26 AM   #823
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought you could do it as you are a paid member of Petra's team & on her team payroll as supplier of videos to her website
I don't have enough to cover IMG\BBC fees

Quote:
If you couldn't watch Petra's match trilogy like me, its on ESPN

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index#s...s/type/replay/
ESPN is not available for everyone, BBC works wit some pr0xy at least

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 04:16 PM   #824
country flag ShiftyFella

Today's presser

btw, full version is even more depressing

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 05:53 PM   #825
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

She'll be OK, she's gunning for the title.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote