Caroline Garcia - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #766
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold
Re: Caroline Garcia

Saw her today at Roehampton but only in the doubles.

She's a lot taller than I expected.
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #767
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Caro qualifies for the Main Draw of Wimbledon for the 1st time

she beat Kurumi Nara 1 and 5, well done!

hopefully her first round will be ok

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 06:23 AM   #768
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

http://2013.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news...745470421.html
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 10:11 AM   #769
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

tough draw for her, facing Jie Zheng in R1

Do your best!

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 10:48 AM   #770
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Seems to be making progresses...

With Zheng, she has to make it all about serve & return. No rallies.
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #771
country flag améliemomo

Caro beat Jie Zheng 6-3 6-4!!

great great serving from her, great controle of her emotions. Zheng is good on grass so big win today

too bad she has such a crap draw with Serena in next round

Old Jun 25th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #772
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Again to play against Serena in second round of Grand Slam. Hope she can win more games then on Roland Garros.
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #773
country flag améliemomo

Caro lost 3 and 2 to Serena Williams

well sad for her but she made great showing though. I loved the way she played, mix things up, coming to the net, not playing a stereotype game like we vomit it everyday on the tour

I think Amélie gave her some advices to come forward and play agressive game. She's top100 now and will play wta tour now. Well done Caro keep this up!

Next: Palermo

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #774
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Things are going in the right direction for Caro
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #775
country flag Deneb

Deneb has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
Caro lost 3 and 2 to Serena Williams

well sad for her but she made great showing though. I loved the way she played, mix things up, coming to the net, not playing a stereotype game like we vomit it everyday on the tour

I agree. Yes, she lost, but what a great attitude she showed on court! It's been a while I saw Caroline play and I was very impressed.
There will be great things in store for her in the future, if she keeps this up!

Amélie Mauresmo

Doubles = 2 x the fun
Deneb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #776
country flag TheJoh

Caro lost to Dentoni 7-5 4-6 4-6 in 1r of Palermo
Next Bastad
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 09:57 AM   #777
country flag améliemomo

disgusting showing there, almost made me cause her attitude, play was horrible. Take a coach and fast!

made me think about Cornet, come on girl be more humble and mature, you are top100 now!

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #778
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Français View Post
Caro lost to Dentoni 7-5 4-6 4-6 in 1r of Palermo
Ouch ouch ouch ouch.

After a couple of seasons in which it seemed she might break through into the top 100, Dentoni has been languishing in 25Ks and barely getting wins even there for years now. I checked and I think this is her second WTA MD win over the last 3 seasons.
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #779
country flag améliemomo

and the disgusting loss goes on, lost to Dulgueru 6 and 1 in Bastad 1st round

she's back to her average game, bad temper,attitude

Old Jul 16th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #780
country flag Wonderwall

I thought she'd really sorted herself out