Wimbledon Chat Thread: The Lawn of Dreams - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #151
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wimbledon Chat Thread: The Lawn of Dreams

I have never been so fed up with tennis in my life. I had too much over the last two years, I want to go back watching only slams finals -.-
The last three days it's like someone throwed me out of bed while dreaming and suddenly started beating me to a pulp with a stick.
I want to shut down everything from twitter to tf and forget. -.-
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 08:44 PM   #152
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Caroline has apparently a serious achilles injury and she might end up missing the hardcourt season as a result. Seems like the more I try to resist posting the more stuff is going on that I can't resist commenting on. But anyway, Caro can't seem to get a break at the moment. No wonder I love her so much. A classic case of one loser rooting for the other.
What, I didn't hear that. Why are so many of my faves so unlucky?

And this loser will continue to cheer her on because I'm a Scorpio and we're some loyal motherfuckers.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #153
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
And this loser will continue to cheer her on because I'm a Scorpio and we're some loyal motherfuckers.
Is that the reason I can't stop thinking about Maria even if tennis just gave me anger?
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #154
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future

Only 4 of the top 10 women managed to make it to the 3rd round, which is the lowest total in any Grand Slam in the Open era. And that goes back to 1968. What a wonderful Wimbledon.

And 8th seeded Kvitova is currently down 1-2 in the 3rd set of her suspended match. Agi will be playing the hyped Keys and Li, who was shaky in her 2nd round, will be playing the sometimes tricky Zakopalova. So, who knows, maybe Serena could be the last top 10 standing after tomorrow.

And no shock at all that de Brito flopped hard out of the tournament today.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 05:00 AM   #155
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of

3 of last 4 GSs, who beats Maria will lose the next match of tournament
Tennis Tipping :#239, Suicide Tennis: #127, PAW: #108, Tipping: #56, FITD: #188

Won in 2014
Tennis Triathlon: Acapulco
Suicide Tennis: Charleston
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 05:23 AM   #156
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux Squall View Post
3 of last 4 GSs, who beats Maria will lose the next match of tournament
Ooh...I really want to call her pathetic idiot after that...
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 08:04 AM   #157
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Ooh...I really want to call her pathetic idiot after that...
maybe they were cursed by Maria
Tennis Tipping :#239, Suicide Tennis: #127, PAW: #108, Tipping: #56, FITD: #188

Won in 2014
Tennis Triathlon: Acapulco
Suicide Tennis: Charleston
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #158
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Is that the reason I can't stop thinking about Maria even if tennis just gave me anger?
Well that depends. Are you a Scorpio otherwise I don't think that's it.

I will say this: Maria is much better at getting over losses than we are!

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #159
Vodkapova
#CareerSlamPova

Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute

Can't believe Sabine lost the first set to Sam. Most shocking result of the tournament for me...

..but things are going back in order as she leads 5-2 in the second.
Vodkapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #160
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future

8 of the 10 3rd round matches played today have gone 3 sets. Only Vinci, Kanepi, and, soon, Serena will have won theirs routinely.

Not much separating most of who's left, which is expected given how many top players are gone. I could call it rampant mediocrity in this Serena Williams Invitational tournament, formerly known as Wimbledon, but I'll try not to sound bitter.
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #161
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

So many of my highlights just blocked and gone just like that.... I've had to removed around 60-70 videos from my youtube accounts. I'm done with them.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #162
Vodkapova
#CareerSlamPova

Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
8 of the 10 3rd round matches played today have gone 3 sets. Only Vinci, Kanepi, and, soon, Serena will have won theirs routinely.

Not much separating most of who's left, which is expected given how many top players are gone. I could call it rampant mediocrity in this Serena Williams Invitational tournament, formerly known as Wimbledon, but I'll try not to sound bitter.
Honestly I wouldn't mind watching Serena crush Lisicki.
Vodkapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #163
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Finally brought myself to watch the match and it only took the very first point for me to know which direction this match was gonna take...
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #164
country flag Mexicola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkapova View Post
Honestly I wouldn't mind watching Serena crush Lisicki.
You'll get your wish. One dimensional power players like Sabine are the kind Serena eats for breakfast. You can't beat Serena with just hard, flat shots, as we've seen way too many times when Maria plays her. There's nothing Sabine can provide that would get her off-balance and out of rhythm.

Maybe Lisicki can win some games with that big serve and a few well placed groundies. But Serena will overwhelm her eventually with her superior power and skill.
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #165
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

There is no match for Serena.. She might be like this or that, but Wimbledon is her's... And so is almost the whole year...
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote