Where is Alfajeffster? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #31
country flag Smelly Feet

Smelly Feet is just really nice Smelly Feet is just really nice Smelly Feet is just really nice Smelly Feet is just really nice Smelly Feet is just really nice Smelly Feet is just really nice Smelly Feet is just really nice Smelly Feet is just really nice Smelly Feet is just really nice Smelly Feet is just really nice Smelly Feet is just really nice
Re: Where is Alfajeffster?

Very saddened to hear this news.

As a fellow poster I found him to be respectful, talented, strong-willed, but above all genuine.

A really nice guy.
Smelly Feet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #32
country flag Andy T

Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to think that Jeff is out there in the ether hitting balls with Suzanne Lenglen and Helen Wills and reunited with family members he missed so acutely.
Here's to the happy moments spent together on BFTP and in person. He lived life intensively and intensely and, without doubt, loved tennis....and shoes!

Andy.

*Science without Humanity *Knowledge without Character

*Politics without Principle *Commerce without Morality

*Worship without Sacrifice
Andy T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #33
country flag GeeTee

GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future

Vale alfajeffster.
GeeTee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #34
country flag Markus

Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of Markus has much to be proud of

Jeff was a really unique member of this forum, I enjoyed his posts very much, he came over as a passionate and genuine guy. Really sad to hear about him passing away, but I am sure he enjoyed every minute of his life! RIP Jeff.
Markus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #35
BCP

BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold BCP is a splendid one to behold

Very sorry to hear. Here's to you Jeff.
BCP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #36
Double Fault
Team WTAworld

Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all

So sad to read this news.

I had the good fortune to converse with Jeff on a few occasions, and they were always a pleasure.

Sleep peacefully .... there's a bright star shining in heaven now.
Double Fault is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 02:25 PM   #37
country flag Alex Orr

Alex Orr is an unknown quantity at this point

Very sad news and so young. His input to the forum has been wonderful and he will be missed. RIP Jeff.
Alex Orr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #38
country flag gabybackhand

gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of gabybackhand has much to be proud of

I haven't been to the forum lately (too busy) and now I log in and find this sad piece of news. I appreciated Alfa's humour and his share of tennis-related memories, and above all his love of the game and of good tennis players. He was a real fan of his favorite, and yet could appreciate the other great players we loved to watch and admire and talk about. We PMed now and then and I think we had a special respect and appreciation for each other, and he was really nice and sweet about my thoughts and opinions. I hope you are in a nice place now and enjoy being relieved of all earthly sorrows, Jeff.
Merciless Monica - Barcelona Bumblebee
gabybackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #39
tennisvideos
Love the Legends of Tennis

tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute

Oh wow that is such sad news. Alfa was always one of my heroes on these threads! I haven't been here for so long and to finally check and and find this out is very sobering indeed. I shall miss his wit, humour, humanity as well as his incredible tennis knowledge. I am sure he is having a wonderful time in tennis heaven and looking in on all his loved ones still on this plane.
60s/70s: Evonne Goolagong .. Francoise Durr .. Chris Evert .. Margaret Court .. Nancy Richey .. Maria Bueno .. Billie-Jean King .. Lesley Turner .. Virginia Wade .. Ken Rosewall .. Rod Laver .. Bjorn Borg ..
Entertainers: .. Diana Ross .. Dionne Warwick .. Shirley Bassey .. Randy Crawford .. Burt Bacharach .. ABBA .. Woody Allen .. Maggie Smith .. Gena Rowlands .. Judy Davis .. Heath Ledger .. Little Britain ..
Inspiration: .. Jeshua Ben Josepth .. Conversations with God .. Abraham with Esther & Jerry Hicks .. P'taah ..
tennisvideos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #40
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh wow that is such sad news. Alfa was always one of my heroes on these threads! I haven't been here for so long and to finally check and and find this out is very sobering indeed. I shall miss his wit, humour, humanity as well as his incredible tennis knowledge. I am sure he is having a wonderful time in tennis heaven and looking in on all his loved ones still on this plane.
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #41
tennisvideos
Love the Legends of Tennis

tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
I still expect him to pop in here unexpectedly with a zinger! It's good to hear from you TV-I was getting ready to send out a search party for you.
Wouldn't it be great if he was able to zing us from the other side Rollo.

So glad you are still around too! I expect to be back online more again now ... I was just taking a bit of a break from some of the chaos you get caught up in.
60s/70s: Evonne Goolagong .. Francoise Durr .. Chris Evert .. Margaret Court .. Nancy Richey .. Maria Bueno .. Billie-Jean King .. Lesley Turner .. Virginia Wade .. Ken Rosewall .. Rod Laver .. Bjorn Borg ..
Entertainers: .. Diana Ross .. Dionne Warwick .. Shirley Bassey .. Randy Crawford .. Burt Bacharach .. ABBA .. Woody Allen .. Maggie Smith .. Gena Rowlands .. Judy Davis .. Heath Ledger .. Little Britain ..
Inspiration: .. Jeshua Ben Josepth .. Conversations with God .. Abraham with Esther & Jerry Hicks .. P'taah ..
tennisvideos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #42
country flag HanaFanGA

HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold HanaFanGA is a splendid one to behold

RIP Jeff. Once, by chance, I posted a pic of a waterfall in north Georgia and it just so happened to be a waterfall that his late mother had visited as she was from this area. It brought us an instant connection.

I argued with, laughed with, fought against, and learned from Jeff. We shared emails and phone conversations but never arranged his visit so I could take him to the waterfall. I regret this now.

I miss you Jeff!