Jana Čepelová thread - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #271
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of
Re: Jana Čepelová thread

majcpw is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:56 AM   #272
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Wimbledon, MD, 1.round

Vinci - Scheepers
Kr. Pliskova - Jana Čepelová

Torro-Flor - Begu
Camerin - Cibulkova

In 1. round it can be Janka favor slightly, now is Krystinas sister Karolina Pliskova better in last year Krystina made quali, won in 1,. round with Hercog, lost in second with Schiavone, each additional round would be for Janka a surprise, in the third round could come a Slovak duel.
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 12:52 PM   #273
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Čepelová won against Kristýna Plisková both her duels. She said: Kristýna is Wimbledon junior champion and grass is her favorite surface, so it will definitely be a tough match. On the other hand, however, I glad I do not play with seeded players.
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:44 PM   #274
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Difficult task, Kristyna served well, that's dangerous on grass. Let's go Jana
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #275
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

in the R2 good luck!

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #276
country flag elba

Wimbledon, 2013, 1. round

Jana Čepelová def. Kristyna Pliskova(CZE) 6-4 6-1
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #277
country flag elba

Wimbledon, 2013, 2. round

Jana Čepelová lost Roberta Vinci (ITA) 16 64 79

Big fight! Big tournament for Janka!

Last edited by elba : Jun 28th, 2013 at 12:03 PM.
elba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #278
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
Wimbledon, 2013, 1. round

Jana Čepelová lost Roberta Vinca(CZE) 16 64 79

Big fight! Big tournament for Janka!
Actually, Roberta Vinci from Italy was her opponent in the 2nd round...
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #279
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by majcpw View Post
Actually, Roberta Vinci from Italy was her opponent in the 2nd round...
Yes, corrected.
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #280
country flag elba

Old Jul 27th, 2013, 08:26 AM   #281
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Citi Open Washington

(1/wc)A.Kerber v Q
M.Oudin v An.Rodionova
J.Cepelova v K.Bertens
C.McHale v (7)M.Rybarikova

Jana comes back, after a back injury. GL
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #282
country flag vodnar

Jana was up 4-1 in the first, then she lost 3 games to low. But, she won first set 6-4.
0-4 down in the second, come on Jana, Magda waiting.
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #283
country flag vodnar

Jana won 6:4, 0:6, 6:3
Crazy match, Jana was 3-0 and 4-1 up, then lost 3 in a row, rescued 6-4.
In the second, eaten a bagel.
In the third 2-0, 3-3 and again won 3 in a row.
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 02:58 AM   #284
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodnar View Post
Crazy match.
Jana's fighting spirit was the difference, for Kiki tournament Nr. 6 in row with out in round Nr. 1.
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #285
majcpw

Since she's still not well known outside of her fan base, Janka was surprised when my friends called her by name for a photo opportunity on Sunday.