Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 154 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #2296
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
good luck, Kaia!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #2297
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Rain again. They should really move Kaia's match to under roof.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #2298
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
here's what I don't get: play does not start on centre court until late afternoon. why not get some of the earlier matches going on CC? is it the need to preserve the grass?

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 12:43 PM   #2299
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardball View Post
here's what I don't get: play does not start on centre court until late afternoon. why not get some of the earlier matches going on CC? is it the need to preserve the grass?
Exactly what I was thinking. They could have already played two matches (one on CC and one on court1) if they had started at 11:30 as planned. That is so
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #2300
country flag muusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
Bad rain!

Kaia plays tomorrow first match on court 2. I wanted to see this so much, but now I can't
Looks like you might get to see it after all
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #2301
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

2*-0

Early break. Come on Kaia
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #2302
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

omg Kaia!!!!!! keep the foot on the gas pedal!

on the other hand, Kerber's not impressive so far
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #2303
country flag muusa

Looking good for Kaia atm, but Kerberos might wake up any minute
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #2304
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Kerber's playing better now..

Well, 3 first games were kind of easy.. to get 3 more is much harder.
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #2305
country flag WhoAmI?

Ah, so it was too good to be true broken to love.
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #2306
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Ugh should have won that game.

3-3
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #2307
country flag hardball

kaia should just step on in and go flat out

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #2308
country flag Wonderwall

That smash
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #2309
country flag muusa

Yep, the start of the match was too good to be true
Still time to turn it around, come on Kaia!
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #2310
country flag WhoAmI?

A little better now..